One...

-(Somewhere in Yokohama)-

(3rd Person POV)

Emura sighed as he lit another cigarette. The night was cold and if anything, something he hated.

"Say Fyodor, you sure you're okay with Yuki doing what she's doing?" He asked. 

Fyodor, the man who was sitting on the ground next to him, was flipping through a book. "What does it matter to you Emura?"

"I'm just saying. She's an idiot." He puffed out some smoke.

"Of course she is. Which is why she's perfect for the job." Fyodor closed his book and stood up.

"You leaving?"

"Yes...for a while anyway. I trust you'll be there to watch and report to me?"

"Of course. You are my boss after all. Stupid woman thinks I'm working for her, get real." He scoffed.

"Emura, when are you ever gonna stop and get what you want? I know working for me isn't what you truly want.."

Emura glanced at him, "Sharp as ever are ya?" 

"You know that nothing gets past me~"

"I should be asking you that. When are you ever gonna get what you want Fyodor?"

Fyodor thought for a second, "Who knows, maybe I'll get it sooner then expected!" He grinned.

"Let me ask you something before you leave." 

"Sure, ask away~"

"First, why did you meet up with that (Y/N) girl?"

Fyodor chuckled, "Oh that? I just wanted to test her. Turns out she's better then I thought she would be."

"...Fine. Second, do you have a grudge with the mafia..or one person?"

"Hmmm that's a hard one. I'd say..both!"

Emura raised an eyebrow, "Both?"

"Well I wanna bring the mafia down if I can...but I also wish to see someone in the greatest amount of pain possible." Fyodor's expression reminded Emura of a demon..

The devil..

"Then Yuki...what do you think will happen to her if she pulls of her plan?"

"Who knows? She might die, she might live. It all depends on how well she can handle what's put in front of her."

Emura smiled, "Of course."

"But if anything...I hope she's able to kill (Y/N)." Emura choked, turning towards Fyodor.

"H-Huh!?"

"Well I mean," his expression now scary and lifeless as he said, "she's gonna be the biggest obstacle in my plan. Getting rid of her is something I hope Yuki can at least do." He said.

"What am I chopped liver?" Emura asked, earning a laugh from Fyodor.

"If it weren't for you, Yuki wouldn't be ready to risk her life. Feeding her the false information I gave you."

Emura smirked. The whole time he's been working for Yuki, he has been giving her false info on Dazai. Which had now caused her to want to execute her plan very soon.

"But what I didn't expect..was them having a brat." Fyodor said, as he examined his book.

"A brat?"

"Mhm, Dazai and (Y/N). They have a child."

"Ehh? Surprise, surprise."

".....I should use it."

"Huh?" Fyodor then ripped a page out of his book.

"You have a pen?" Emura squinted his eyes at Fyodor before handing him the man he had. Then Fyodor scribbled a few words on the paper before handing it to Emura.

"What is this?" He asked, as he took the paper. 

"Give that to Dazai for me." He said, as Emura read it to himself. He then grinned as he finished it.

"You smartass." He said, puffing out more smoke.

Fyodor shrugged, "What can I say? I'm too good." 

"I'm sure this plan might go well. If anything I hope you know where to hide." 

"Of course I do. I already made the arrangements." Fyodor then stretched, as he started walking away.

"I'll see you around then Emura. I'm counting on you." And with that, Fyodor was gone in the dead of night. This being the last time Emura would see his master for a very long time.

"Catch you later...boss." he bowed, before throwing his cig on the ground. Walking in the opposite direction of Fyodor.

The moon shining brightly as the clouds disappeared from the sky...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thanks for reading!! Only three more chaps left of this story! New chap that got added! Thank you again, have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye bye!)