The 4th One...

-(2 Days Later)-

(3rd Person POV)

"YOU STUPID TOAD!"

"SHUT UP-HEY WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!?"

"AYEE IM IN THE LEAD NOW!"

"NOOOO!" Chuuya cried, as Dazai cheered happily.

"I WIN! I'M THE DAMN MASTER AT MARIO KART!" Dazai smirked, as Chuuya growled.

"REMATCH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" 

"Um...could the master of Mario kart and the toad please tone it down...your disturbing the neighbors." (Y/N) said, as she grabbed her coat and bag.

"Sure sure, I bet they love hearing us." Dazai said, as Chuuya was customizing his car.

"Ugh, whatever I'm going to buy some food for the week...please don't kill one another while I'm gone.."

"Mhm."

"Come back safely!" Was all they said before going back to their game.

It's been a few weeks since Chuuya had started living with (Y/N) and Dazai..and honestly life couldn't have been better. (Y/N) enjoyed every moment she had with them...two people who she could trust and who cared for her like how she cared for them.

"Now...what to buy for dinner?" She asked herself, as she made her way into the bustling city of Yokohama. 

-(Somewhere in the City)-

"A-AUGHH!" Akutagawa yelled, as he was punched down to the ground.

"Little shit, think you can kill us with that weak ass body of yours?!" He man growled, as Akutagawa stood up. He wanted to use his skill and kill these stupid men in the blink of an eye, but the BASTARDS were better then he thought.

"Ugh this is getting boring, someone just shoot him already!" Akutagawa flinched as he saw three of the men that were surrounding him grabbed guns and were aiming it at him.

"See ya fucker." As they were about to pull the trigger however, Akutagawa heard someone's voice in the back of his head..

"You're trash....even with your skill, you'll always lose.."

"SHUT UP!" Akutagawa growled, as he activated his skill killing all the men around him. However, he was a little too slow and one of them was able to shoot him in the shoulder before falling with his comrades.

"U-Ugh..." Akutagawa held his shoulder, blood oozing out of it now. He slowly walked away, his vision getting blurred and his breathing hard..

Shit...

As his body fell to the ground, he lifted his head and saw someone running towards him...

And enemy perhaps, coming to finish him off..

"Are you done already.?"

"Ugh..."

And just like that...everything was dark..

-(TIME SKIP)-

(Akutagawa's POV)

"Dazai pass me that please, and Chuuya get me another rag!" 

Huh...who...

"Wait, is this the right thing?"

Who are....where am I...

"Hey, his eyes are opening! Akutagawa...Akutagawa-kun!" As my eyes opened, I realized that the person looking down at me was a woman...

A very familiar woman...

(Osamu Dazai x Reader) The Choice....(COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें