Forever...

-(Two Days Later)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Red!

"Blue!"

"RED!"

"BLUE!"

"CHUUYA DAMN IT-RED!"

"SHUT UP YOU MORON AND PICK BLUE!"

(Y/N) and Akutagawa watched as Chuuya and Dazai were glaring at one another at the kitchen table. Akutagawa and (Y/N) were planning on baking cookies for the night but couldn't decide what color to make the frosting...

They shouldn't have asked these two...

"Why don't we make half red and half blue?" Akutagawa asked.

"Yes....we should do that." (Y/N) sighed and walked over to the two men, slapping them on the back of the heads so they would stop their bickering.

"Alright I'll prepare the frosting." Akutagawa said, making his way towards the kitchen. (Y/N) was about to follow him but stopped as she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?"

"......."

"Um...hello-,"

"Rien n'est éternel...."

"H-Huh? I'm sorry I think you have the wrong-,"

"Oh, and what makes you say that? This is (Y/N), Port Mafia executive...right?"

(Y/N) felt a chill go down her spine as the person said her name. She tried her best to keep a straight face as she took a deep breath.

"Yes, that's me."

"Perfect. You know I had to just find you so I could ask you a few questions...do you mind meeting me now?"

".....where?"

"Hmmm....near the river. You should be able to spot a bar that I'm sure you're very familiar with." 

(Y/N) glanced at Dazai and them, they seemed to be talking about something that kept them very occupied. 

"Fine...I'll be there." She then hung up and walked over to them. 

"(Y/N), are you ready? I handle the frosting and you the-,"

"Actually something came up and I need to go somewhere." She said.

"Huh? Where?"

"One of my subordinates wanted to talk to me real quick. I'll be fast don't worry."

Dazai pouted, "Alright....make sure to take an umbrella or something cause it's raining."

"Yes I will." She smiled, grabbing a umbrella by the door. She then turned around at them and smiled. "See you guys soon then!" She waved.

"See ya!"

"I'll save cookies for you."

"Call if you need anything~"

"Okay!" Then as she turned back towards the door she slowly turned the knob. Then as soon as she felt the rain water on her skin, she closed the door behind her.

-(Somewhere in Yokohama)-

She walked down the alley as the rain started to get softer and colder. She stood by the bar that the person must've been speaking of and looked around. (Y/N) made sure to check her surroundings as she was coming here and she never saw a single soul around..

"There you are!" She quickly turned around to see a person with a coat standing behind her. How long had he been there?!

"Y-You called me earlier?"

"Mhm~" he moved his hood down so that (Y/N) could see his entire face. He had short black hair, pale skin, and his eyes purple like Hyacinth's.

"Who are you?"

"Hmm," the man pondered for a moment before answering, "Fyodor is good enough." He smiled.

"Fyodor, okay, and what buisness did you have-,"

"This is a nice place isn't it?" (Y/N) closed her mouh at his sudden question.

"Huh?"

"This place,"he gestured to the area around them, "the quietness that surrounds it is interesting me."

(Y/N) nodded along, "I see....how did you know I was familiar with that bar?" (Y/N) pointed at the sign 'Lupin' near the back of them.

"Ah, a friend of yours goes there right? What was their name....OH!" All of a sudden the air around him became colder, "Oda Sakunosuke."

"How-,"

"But enough of that, let's get to what matters." Fyodor smiled at her again.          "(Y/N), I was wondering if you would like to join me?"

"Join you?"

"Mhm. You see I'm tying to recruit a few people to help me with something. I thought you would be-,"

"No." (Y/N) said, almost instantly. 

Fyodor stopped speaking, his smile however remained. "Ah it's a no then...too bad. I thought you would work with me for sure."

"Why the hell would I. Something about you seems off, if anything I got reasons to say no."

"I see. Well, at least I tried. How about this then?" In the blink of an eye a knife was placed by (Y/N)'s throat. She looked at Fyodor who's purple eyes seemed to have turned red...

"I say this as a warning and a warning only. Stay out of my way and you won't die." He smiled again as he moved the knife away from her throat. "Simple~" he said.

"Whatever, like I give a hell what a guy like you is doing."

"Good now-,"

"However," she glared at the man, "hurt the people I love I'll murder you in your sleep." 

"Oho, so scary~" he chuckled as he started walking away.

"What exactly is that you want anyway?" (Y/N) asked, making Fyodor stop in his tracks. 

"A book." 

That was all Fyodor had told her before dissappearing into the darkness of the alley. The rain drowning whatever remained of their meeting on that cold, dark night...

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thanks for reading!! Hoping this book will reach 1k votes but who knows😃. New chap that got added! Have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye bye!!)

(P.S. just in case you're wondering, "Rien n'est éternel" means "Nothing Last Forever" in French!)