Plan A and B...

-(The Next Day)-

(3rd Person POV)

"W-What but boss isn't that..." 

"Isn't that....what?" the man turned around to face the guard in front of him. That man was none other than Mori Ogai, the one and only man who was the boss of the Port Mafia.
He sighed as he threw the paper he had on the ground in front of him. He had just received very interesting, yet annoying news. He never thought ever in his life, that Dazai would actually do such a thing...

"That woman, (Y/N), isn't she a cop? We could just kill her and be done with it! I'm sure that Executive Dazai will understand-," 

"Idiot....this is Dazai we're talking about." Mori grumbled, sitting back down on his chair. "Never in the entirety I knew him, has he ever done something so irritating and unlike him. If I were to kill that woman now he would surely come after me."

"B-But how can you be so sure that your plan will work sir?! She might just report us with everything she knows-,"

"You know....I think I need some time to think. Do you mind leaving for awhile and I'll call you back." the guard flinched at the coldness of Mori's words. 

"Y-Yes sir..."

"Thank you again for the info!" Mori smiled, waving to the guard as he left the room. Just then, a girl walked out of the door at the end of the room. She glanced at Mori and glared at him before walking towards him.

"He was kinda annoying." she said, grabbing papers and crayons from Mori's desk.

"Mhm, but he did give me very interesting info....but what to do with it. What do you think Elise? I'm torn between killing the girl or killing Dazai..."

"You know by now that killing Dazai would mean your death too Rintarou." Elise replied, as she started to draw on the papers in front of her. 

"True...." Mori sighed. Dazai basically thought the same way he did, he even knew that Dazai must've had a plan already set in case he did find out about (Y/N).
"Then I guess I have to deal with that woman then....I'll just go with plan A for now." he smiled at Elise, who didn't even seem to notice him smiling.

"I heard your plan that you said hen talking to that annoying guard...sounds okay if you ask me." Elise said.
Mori stood up and walked towards the glass windows that showed him the greatest view of Yokohama. 

"Mhm, I'm sure....she'll play the part I have for her very well."

-(Dazai's Apartment)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"C-Chuuya, I don't need anything else I'm okay-,"

"Shut up!" Chuuya handed me another small plate of food. "I'm gonna be here for you until you get better...bandages too." he smiled.

Yesterday, I got captured by people who seemed to be enemies of the Port Mafia. I sadly don't remember too much, because I was either knocked out or my head was covered with a bag.
But Dazai, Odasaku, Chuuya, and Akutagawa saved me and they have been taking care of me when they could.
Oda and Akutagawa had just left to go to work, Dazai however has been trying to learn more about the people who captured me.

"H-Has Dazai learned anything more about those people yet?" I asked, taking a bite of the scrambled eggs on my plate.

"Hmm....from what he's told me, these people are related to a bunch of events that's been happening for the past few weeks. Stolen mafia goods, our men being found dead, stuff like that. Whenever we catch someone, they either keep their mouths shut and die or kill themselves."