Plan B...

-(2 Days Later)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Huh? A meeting?" Dazai asked, as he finished changing Kaori's diaper.

"Yea...the boss seemed pretty serious about this meeting." Chuuya said, as he sat next to (Y/N) and Akutagawa. 

"Every executive huh...must be important."

"Actually, he asked that you didn't go (Y/N)." Chuuya said, catching (Y/N) by surprise.

"Huh? Why?" Dazai asked, as he softly placed Kaori on the ground.

"He didn't say. He just told me she isn't gonna go." 

(Y/N) smiled and patted Dazai on the shoulder, "It's fine Dazai. I'll be able to watch Kaori while you go." She said.

Dazai seemed hesitant but sighed, "Fine, let's get going then Chuuya. Akutagawa-,"

"I know. I'll stay here." He said.

"Good." Dazai and Chuuya then stood up, getting ready to leave.

"See you all then. Bye Kaori~" Dazai smiled. As the two of them walked out the door, before closing it behind them.

-(2 Hours Later)-

"Threat letter?" Chuuya asked, as Mori, Dazai, Chuuya, and the rest of the executives sat on the table. Listening to what Mori had to say.

"Yes, we received it yesterday evening. It's rather...interesting." he handed the letter around. When it was in Dazai's hands he read it to himself.

'Isn't snow beautiful? It's something that so many wish to see..but yet the moment you touch it, it disappears from sight. I wonder, is that how human lives are...the moment darkness touches it..it dissappears in the dark? I wonder..just wonder how many lives the darkness I made could consume..?'

"This is a threat?" He asked, as he handed it to the person next to him.

"Well, it was found with eighteen dead bodies of our subordinates acting as a table for it. I suggest it is somewhat a simple but deadly warning."

"I see~"

"Well, what did you want us to do about it boss?" Chuuya asked, as the nite finally made its way back to the boss. 

"Dazai-kun?"

"Yes~"

"I want you to go to this place.." he handed him a photo. Dazai grabbed it and examined the place in the picture. 

"An abandoned building?"

"Someone wishes to see you there. They'll be able to help you from here on out." Mori then stood up from his seat, "That ends the meeting! Thank you all for coming!" He smiled, clasping his hands together. 

Everyone leaving almost immediately as Mori said that. Dazai however, stayed behind.

"Something the matter Dazai-kun?"

"Say Mori-san, I was wondering...what exactly are you trying to do?"

Mori paused for a moment, "Trying to do?"

"Don't play dumb. You had something to do with it didn't you...one year ago..with Mimic."

".....Dazai-kun I suggest you go to the place I mentioned before it's too late. Who knows...the person there might be able to answer that question for you." But Dazai knew Mori was hiding something, but instead of asking more questions he just smiled at him.

"Understood boss."

-(Dazai's Apartment)-

"Huh....right now?! I'll be there!" Akutagawa hung up and turned towards (Y/N). "Someone's attacking the Mafia supply storages....and seven of the Mafia's owned facilities got bombed at the same time." He said, as he stood up.