Boss...

-(Somewhere in Yokohama)-

(3rd Person POV)

"Fucking hell..." the man sighed, as he felt the rain falling on his head. He's been waiting outside for almost an hour since he got the phone call to show up. 

Apparently the boss had something special just for him to do...

"This is ridiculous.." he mumbled, as the rain started to get harder. Then he jumped as the door in front of him suddenly opened. Two men were standing there with guns in their hands. 

"Get in."

He was then led towards the end of a long hallway, which was eerily filled with skulls. As they turned a corner they stopped in front of a chair facing back at them. 

"Boss, Emura Ejii is here as requested." One of the guards said. Emura sighed and fixed his hair, as the guards walked towards "the boss".

"Hey um....I've been waiting outside for awhile-,"

"Tell me something Emura-kun..." Emura jumped at the voice, especially since it was a woman's...

"Y-yes boss?" 

"How many people have you killed in your life?"

"W-well...I sadly don't keep count-,"

"Do you know Osamu Dazai then?" 

The room got tense, Emura took a deep breath before answering. "Yes..." of course he knew him, he almost got killed by him...

A few months ago, he and a few men had tried stealing goods from the Port Mafia...but they weren't lucky with that. Cause Dazai himself and his men were already there waiting for them. Everyone but Emura had died that day....

"Well then, that makes this easier." The chair then turned around, revealing a woman smiling. She had brown hair tied in a ponytail, with brown eyes that gleamed brightly from the lights above her, and she had freckles all on her face. Emura had never seen his boss up close...and never once had he thought they were a girl.

"Now, you must be wondering...why the hell I chose you out of everyone."

"...well...yes.."

"Simple," she then threw images on the ground, Emura knelt down and picked them up. It was of a woman, she was smiling in every single one..

"A cop?"

"Former cop....she had a mysterious reason for quitting. But if evidence and my instincts are right.." she grinned, "Dazai Osamu is currently watching over her." 

Emura couldn't help but feel shocked. The Dazai Osamu, the one who has killed and done so much evil...watching over someone?

"Why...." was all he could say.

"That I don't know, she must've tickled his fancy or something. But anyhow," she then handed Emura a few documents, "use these to help you out." Emura stared at the documents for awhile before looking up at his boss.

"I'm sorry...but what exactly did you want me to do boss? Capture the girl?"

"Hmm...no." she then threw down one final picture, and this time it was of a man. "Sakunosuke Oda, apparently a good friend of Dazai's and one who refuses to kill others." She scoffed.

Emura had never heard of the man before. But a person in the mafia who doesnt kill...what a fool.

"I chose you because you're one of the best spies I got. I want you to first get rid of Oda....then somehow bring (Y/N) to me on her own free will where I shall kill her myself....that is, if you can handle it of course." 

"Y-yes ma'am, I'll do it." He stuttered, fixing the files that he had. But still, one thought remained stuck in his head. "B-boss?"

"What?"

"If ya don't mind my asking, do you have something against Osamu Dazai?" 

His boss sighed and glared at him, sending a chill down his spine. "He may not remember me...but I remember him. He took something from me, so now I shall take things from him. That is all I wish to say."

"U-understood, thank you boss."

"Oh, one more thing."

"Hm..."

"If ya ever need me, just ask for Yuki. But only if you need me....got it?"

"Yes boss." 

"Don't let me down Emura-kun~" she grinned, as Emura was being led back out. The moment he was out of hearing reach, one of the guards leaned towards the boss.

"Y'know boss...we have a whole lot more better candidates then that slug."

"I know....I'm sure he's gonna die." She grabbed a cig and lit it, placing it in her mouth.

"Then why send him?"

"Cause....the ass has been stealing shit from behind my back. Acting like I ain't ever gonna know, if he succeeds then I'll forgive em...if not then he deserves to die." She exhaled a puff of smoke as she said that.

"So...what if he fails then?"

"Nah nah, have a little more faith Muki." She said, patting him gently on the back, "I'm sure Emura will at least cause some kind of havoc, which will be good enough."

"I see....but that (Y/N) person. Even if she means something to Dazai, she might just be a normal person...we can always just kill her-,"

"No....there's more then let's the eye with her." Yuki glared at the door in front of her, "I'm sure...she could kill you or me in the blink of an eye if she had the chance." Muki shivered slightly as she said that. 

"So that's why I wanna be the one to kill her....cause I know I'll have a chance." She then started to laugh, catching Muki by surprise. "I cannot even begin to imagine the face that devil will make when I kill her right in front of his eyes." She clenched her fist and slammed it on the table.

"B-boss what exactly did he do to you? Why do you want to hurt him so badly?" Yuki sat there in silence, she then fixed her posture and glanced at Muki. 

"Two reasons...1, my boss wants me to get rid of him which I will gladly do. My boss is basically like a father to me."

"A-ah...." Muki has served Yuki for as long as he could remember. He's only  heard her mention her "boss" one time, and that was when they first met. From what he could remember...her boss was the leader of some weird group.

Rats in the House of the Dead..

"The second and most important reason," she grabbed her gun from her side and shot the door in front of her, the loud sound echoing around the room. Muki flinched as the cold, hatred, and bloodlust coming from his boss grew and grew.

"He killed, my older brother."

-(END OF CHAPTER)-

(Heyyy, thank you guys as always for reading!! New chap that got added, I hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you and have an amazing rest of your day/evening!!)