Memories She Gained..

-(The Next Day)-

(Dazai's POV)

"I swear to god..." I sighed, as Chuuya walked towards me.

"Shut the fuck up, what're you doing here anyway?"

"The boss called me up here, and I'm guessing he called you too."

We glared at one another as we walked down the hallway to Mori's office. When we finally reached it the guards moved out of the way and opened the door for us.

"Ah, there you two are!" Mori smiled, as me and Chuuya walked inside. 

"So boss, what did you need from us?" Chuuya asked, as I placed my hands into my pocket.

"Hmm, I needed the two of you to get some documents for us." He said, placing his chin on his hands. "But, it's going to be given to you by a Police Officer who works with the Mafia." 

"Ugh, seriously Mori-san you need to find better informants." I groaned.

Ignoring me he continued, "His name is Yuoku, you'll tell it's him by just a glance. Once he gives you the info, you may use it for your current missions."

"Understood boss." Chuuya said, as we started making our way towards the door.

"Oh, Dazai-kun hold on." I stopped and glanced back at Mori.

"Hm?"

"That woman actually works at the police station you need to visit...that uh..(Y/N) girl?" 

Unfucking believable....

"Alright I'll make sure I don't get caught up wih her." I replied, waving my hand as I left the office.

"What did the boss want?" 

"Just a little warning...but we should be fine." I replied, clenching my fist as me and Chuuya walked down the hallway.

Why in the hell...must this woman keep showing herself to me..

-(TIME SKIP)-

"Ugh, it stinks here." Chuuya growled, covering his mouth as we walked through an alleyway.

"Shut up, we're almost there." We walked a few more feet before we finally could see the police station in the distance. 

"Okay, now what?"

"Obviously one of us is gonna have to find this, Yuoku-san, and get the information from him." 

"Alrighty then, easy as pie." Chuuya stood up and was about to walk until I pulled him back down.

"Dumbass, you're too well known amongst the police. I'll go."

"Oh, like a man wrapped in bandages with a black suit is not mysterious." But I ignored him and started making my way towards the station.

"Try not to cause issues!" I waved at him, as he glared at me and gave me the finger. I sighed and made my way towards the station...

(6 Minutes Before)-

( (Y/N)'s POV )

"Where are you going Yuoku-san?" I asked, as me and Yuki stood near the entrance of the station. Yuoku-san, was a police officer who was also in charge of my unit. A very nice man, and well respected amoung everyone.

"Just waiting for someone.." he said, clutching the envelope at his side.

"Ahh, alrighty!"

"How have you two been doing?"

"Good, we're trying to get more info on this case we just got."

"Oh, are you talking about the one about the masked killer?"

"Mhm, that one."

For the past few days, me and Yuki have been trying to find info on a certain "masked killer". They appeared about months ago and have only been spotted a few times in different locations around the city. Leaving no traces or evidence behind them.

"Well I wish you two the best of-," 

But before he could finish, a gunshot could be heard behind him. Yuoku-san stared at us for a few seconds before falling on the ground, everyone in the main room started to panic, trying to find where the sound had come from.

"Y-YUOKU-SAN!" I cried, as I was about to kneel down and check on him. But then I felt someone pull me back just in time, as a bullet went to where my head used to be.

"BE CAREFUL!" Yuki yelled, grabbing her gun.

"Everyone evacuate! GET OUT OF HERE!" I cried, as I also grabbed my gun. I looked around and noticed on the second floor, a man who didn't look as though he belonged here...

"YUKI UP THERE!" I cried, shooting at the man as he ran down the hallway towards the stairs.

"WHERE'D HE GO?!" She yelled, looking around her.

I also tried to find him, but all I could se or were desks, books, and papers scattered on the floor. But when me and Yuki exchanged glances, she looked at me with horror.

"WATCH OUT!" She cried, pushing me out of the way and getting shot in the stomach. 

"YUKI!" I cried, as her body fell to the ground. I glanced at the man at took a shot at him, knocking the gun out of his hand.

"GIVE IT UP! GET ON YOUR DAMN KNEES RIGHT NOW!" I cried, my hands shaking. But to my shock, the man jumped towards me so fast I didn't k ow how to react. He then kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me as I fell to the ground. He stabbed me in my stomach with a knife from his pocket, making me cry in pain. 

Blood nowmoozing out of the wound he made. He then grabbed my gun, aiming it at my head.

"For the boss..." he whispered, as he was about to shoot. But as I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened them again he was on the ground...dead. What seemed to be a knife in his neck...and behind him was a man.

"Oh...what a surprise." The man knelt down, looking me straight in the eye.

"Who..."

"To think that I would've met you again....what a pain." 

As I looked at the man, something about him felt so familiar. This feeling of pure...loneliness..

"Why, why did you save me?"

Oh...it's you...

"D-Dazai.." I whispered, as my memories started to flow back to me now. 

Dazai's eyes widened as I said that, he looked a little...scared too.

But before he could say anything else...before I could hear or see anything new around me...

My eyes had closed...leaving me in darkness..

-(END OF CHAPTER)-

(Thank you guys again for reading!! This is one of the old chapters that I rewrote, I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you again and I hope you have a good rest of your day/evening!! Bye bye)