Uncles..

-(3 Months Later)-

(3rd Person POV)

"AHH KAORI DON'T TOUCH THAT! HEY-BABY STOP PULLING ON DADDY'S BANDAGES!!" Dazai cried, as Kaori giggled in his arms.

"Lively is she?"

It's been three months since Kaori was born. The apartment was more lively and happier since she came. (Y/N) and Dazai were always there to take care of her, so Kaori would always have one parent beside her.

Chuuya and Akutagawa would help when they could too. Like doing their work so (Y/N) or Dazai could be with Kaori.

Akutagawa had basically lived in the house. He visited everyday and stayed till dark. He would leave only when everyone was asleep, and return the moment everyone woke up.

So for the last three months it was rather busy...but fun.

"Oh please-you should've seen her-last night." Dazai said, as Kaori pinched his cheeks. "She wouldn't sleep at all...she kept playing with the toys we put in her crib to help her sleep...instead it did the exact opposite and kept her awake. (Y/N) had to take them all out and put her to sleep four times.." he yawned.

"Ah, that's why she was so tired when she had to leave today."

"I promised to watch Kaori till she's done with work...but the boss called me at four in the damn morning to tell me to meet him." He grumbled.

"How long you gotta stay with the boss?"

"Who knows. The man could keep me there all day if he wanted. But I'll probably leave after an hour...why?"

"If you want I could watch her for you."

Dazai blinked before glaring at him, "What do I have to give you back? No way your gonna do it for free."

"I'm only doing it cause it's a meeting with the boss. Nothing more ya moron."

"Wow, I think imma cry. Chuuya actually being nice to me?" 

"Shut up before I pound you." Dazai then stood up and made his way towards Chuuya. 

"I'm sorry baby, Daddy has to leave for awhile. So for now stay with your uncle Chuuya, okay?" Kaori gently brushed Dazai's bangs as if answering him.

"W-woah!" Chuuya fumbled as Kaori was placed in his arms. He's only ever held her when she was asleep, never when she was awake. The moment she looked up at him she smiled, trying to pull his hat off his head.

"O-Oi!"

"Now then," Dazai stood up, "Kaori is supposed to eat lunch soon so keep an eye on the time. There should be milk in the fridge all you need to do is neat it up for a few seconds. Her diapers are by the hall and extra clothes as well in case." 

"O-Okay."

"Now then I'll see ya later Chuuya! Try not to wake (Y/N)!" He smiled. He also waved goodbye to Kaori before closing the door behind him. Chuuya sighed and looked down at the baby.

She for some reason kept looking at the door...then she started looking around...as if trying to find something. But Chuuya just ignored it.

"Alright Kaori, first I-,"

"WAHHHHHH!" Kaori cried.

"H-Huh?! What's the matter?!?" Chuuya stood up and tried rocking her, but it only made things worse.

"BWWAAuuGghhh!" 

"What?! Do you need a diaper change?! Hungry?!?"

That's when he noticed how she was trying to reach for the door.