"You Are Mine...", Part II.

Start from the beginning

"Are you fucking kidding me now? I am worried here, we all are! You are driving me insane! Five days now you have eaten almost nothing and you are locked in here drinking and avoiding everyone!" he hisses.

"I am quite aware of it so I don't see any point for you to mention it!" I say and drink one more, big sip.

"Enough with this shit!" he shouts suddenly, rushes to me, takes the glass from my hand and throws it on the floor.

The glass breaks into pieces that scatter everywhere and I close my eyes growling.

"What do you want?" I roar pushing him back the very next second.

"The strong Daniel I know! You are ruining everything! Diana is a mess all these days because of your stupid, childish behavior!"

"I do what she wants! I give her time and space!" I scream shaking.

"She wants you, she needs you idiot!" he speaks back in frustration.

Bullshit!

"Why are you lying, huh? I know that..."

"Shut up and listen to me because you have taken it too far!" he interrupts me and I growl warningly.

"Beta..."

"Cut it! I am your brother from the day we were born! This idiot tone of yours is doing nothing because I am here to help you! I want the best for you and I have to be the one that will open your damn eyes!" he cuts me off again and leaves me staring at him speechless.

"You keep on avoiding her, you want nothing to do with all of us, you are like a ghost and you are leaving her alone! We have been trying to talk to you about it but you are always denying it! You just ask about her and then nothing! She is suffering! SHE NEEDS YOU! Sit idiot!" he begins and pushes me to the closest couch there is.

I do as he wants without fighting him back and once I am sat he walks and stops right in front of me with a firm expression.

"So?" I ask nervously.

"She is in bad mood all the time!" he states and doesn't give me time to ask more as he continues.

"She eats, drinks and speaks but her eyes are not shining anymore. She has everyone next to her but not you! She is worried about you Daniel! After your kiss she changed, something changed in her but your behavior from the moment you came back is hurting her. Why are you keeping her in so much distance? She comes to the dining room only to see you but you are not there! She is asking the girls and me about you but no matter how we try to calm her down we can't! Why are you doing this?"

I give him a hurt look and lower my head ashamed. My heart breaks and I recall the moment I came back from the forest about five days ago!

That day...

Things didn't get out of control only with Diana but with the damn rogues as well. I was for a long run in the forest trying to calm down when I caught some unfamiliar scents and I mind linked Landon to send me some good trackers and warriors. I wanted to get sure about everything and find anything or anyone and my instinct was right because we did found them...

They were trying to get out of the Kingdom's territory from the northern border and we were lucky I was fast enough and the weather was muddy because their scents didn't faint that much.

They were about ten of them, nothing difficult for me.

I just blocked their way and the special team came in time to help me catch them.

I had to give a fight although in order to delay them and when I came back carrying an unconscious rogue that was bleeding on my back I found Diana waiting outside the palace in front of everyone else.