Or so he thought...

______________________________

"Who was it?" Jimin purred. He was comfortably sitting on Taehyung's couch, lying flat on his back and wearing an incredibly tight tracksuit that enhanced his almost feminine curves. The revealing and sporty attire he had on though, didn't even slightly phase Taehyung who wasn't paying any attention to both his body and sensual voice.

"It was Jungkookie... it sounded like he needed some help but I told him he couldn't come cause you were here first. I kinda feel bad though... what if he really needed me?" the younger boy was obviously very concerned.

"Aww don't be sad Taehyunghie, I'm sure he'll call again if it really was that important" Jimin shrugged, his sinuous movements and curious hazel eyes making him resemble a cat.

"You're right. So what have you been up to? Have you already found some new hot guy to replace Yoongi?" Tae changed the subject, although the thought of Jungkook asking for him was still wandering through the remote depths of his subconscious.

"Kinda the opposite actually. I can't get him off my head. I mean, how could I when he keeps sending me messages saying he misses me and stupid love letters I'm pretty sure he copied and pasted from the internet?" Jimin answered, making a funny face that didn't fail to make Tae burst into laughter. He liked it when Jimin showed that silly side of his.

"Fair enough. So are you considering to crawl back to him?" the younger boy quirked a brow, expecting the blonde head to say yes.

"Tsk. No way in hell that's happening. He'll have to go over my dead body before that's even an option" the other boy retorted, getting off the couch to reach the nearby table and fill a crystal glass with fine red wine. That sudden action didn't surprise Tae who knew damn well how much his friend loved drinking.

That night they laughed and drank like they hadn't done in quite a while. As it is known, drinking makes words sound funnier and conversations seem more interesting even though in reality nothing important is said or done. And that's exactly what the two of them experienced that day, as they kept on giggling like two idiots at literally nothing.

"Hahahah sorry I have to take this" Taehyung said as he sipped the blood-red beverage he not only liked the taste of but also the way it made his head spin and senses get numb so that he didn't have to worry about his problems cause his mind itself didn't let him, too hazy because of the alcohol. Luckily though, he was still sober enough to pick up the phone and answer Jungkook's sudden call.

"Uh?" Tae told Jimin to hush so he could hear the other boy's voice better since it was very low and almost inaudible.

"T-tae could you come over please?" Jungkook's voice was similar to a cry.

"Jungkook-ah is something wrong?" the older boy was able to say, despite a hiccup leaving his mouth.

"I.. I really need someone right now. I don't trust myself when I'm alone. I feel like I'm about to do something stupid" suddenly the image of Jungkook dangerously standing on the balcony rail of his house-made Taehyung forcefully come to his senses, more sober than ever, despite his queasy stomach and dazed head.

"I'll be there in a second. Hold on and don't move" Taehyung shouted, so loud Jimin gasped out of fright.

"Hey Tae what's gotten into you? You sound ghastly" Tae's model friend blurted out, his expression a mixture of shock and disgust.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I have to ask you to leave" the younger boy stated, more serious than ever.

"Wha-why what did I do?" the blonde-haired boy asked, still holding his precious glass of wine and not willing to get rid of it any time soon.

"There's no time to explain now just leave alone, we'll talk about it when all of this is over" Tae said that sentence all in one breath, leaving the other boy at a loss.

"All of thi- Taehyung what are you talking about?" Jimin said, bewildered.

"I can't tell you now.. j-just go!" Tae yelled one last time before Jimin finally gave in and headed towards the door.

"Ok, fine... call me when you're ready to act like yourself again, weirdo" thank god Taehyung didn't hear that last word he spoke, otherwise he would have reversed his rage towards Jimin, even if he wasn't the primary cause of that feeling taking over him. In the frenzy of the moment, he only had a thought in mind, which was directly addressed to Jungkook.

"Please... Don't you dare to try to kill yourself"

A/N : Alexa play Dionysus by BTS for this chapter 🤪 ok seriously now... the next chapter will deal with pretty serious issues so i hope you guys are ready for it 👊🏻