29 | make up

"Hey, open up. It's me, Tae" the mint haired boy knocked on his ex-friend's front door a few times, waiting for him to open up.

A few minutes later, the older boy showed up: his disheveled platinum hair and glassy eyes made Taehyung believe he was not in a good state. He'd probably been crying and looked like he was overall going through a LOT. Although Tae was still mad at him, he couldn't help but pity him and wish there was something he could do to help him in that situation.

"Want a hug?" he spoke, feeling soft all of a sudden as Jimin squinted his eyes and emitted a faint sigh as he began to cry, burying his face on Tae's shoulder.

"Let's go inside, shall we" Taehyung then mumbled as he closed the door behind his back and urged his friend to follow him.

The house was a mess: it looked like some sort of rabid animal had trashed the whole place. There were pillows all over the floor, empty cans of beer scattered on the ground and then a huge silver suitcase in the middle of the room.

"What's that?" Tae pointed at the object, raising a brow.

"That's Yoongi's. He's leaving" Jimin found the words to say, although his voice was cracked and he seemed to find it hard to breathe.

"I'm... so sorry. Did something happen between the two of you? Is that why you called?" Taehyung asked. He was sincerely upset because of what seemed to have happened, although in the depths of his heart he kinda wished they eventually broke things off.

"We uhm.. we got into a fight" Jimin held in a sob as he said those words. Taehyung had to fight the urge to gave him another hug. He used to still be his best friend after all.

"He was being.. weird and I couldn't take it anymore. You know, showing up late every night, not answering my phone calls. I just wanted him to be honest with me" the older boy then added, covering his face with his hands.

"Did he cheat on you or.." Taehyung dared to ask, getting a bit closer so that he could gently pat Jimin's shoulder.

"I hope he didn't! But who knows! I mean, we're still talking about Yoongi. But I kicked him out anyway" the platinum-haired boy commented, leaving Taehyung baffled. Changing the subject, the younger boy took the word.

"What's with the new hair?" he said, in a curious tone.

"Just wanted to make a change" Jimin sniffed up with his nose, his cheeks flushed and eyes a bit swollen. He looked like a lost puppy.

"C'm here" the young artist then said, pulling the blonde-haired model in a warm embrace that made him recall the good old time they were the best of friends.

"Don't want you to waste your tears on that jerk" he then added, squeezing and nuzzling the other boy who cheerfully smiled at the comforting gesture.

"I missed you Taehyunghie" he then murmured, his voice muffled by the fabric of Tae's shirt, who was caressing his soft blonde hair.

"I missed you too Jimin-ah" the boy said, feeling at peace cause he was finally on good terms with his friend after everything they had been through.

______________________________

Jungkok did not want to reply to Yoongi's text. Why? Cause there was no use of doing it. For one, what happened between the two of them was a mistake, bound to be forgotten. Not to mention, having any contact with him was like rubbing salt into his old wounds. So there was no way in the world he would have answered his message.

A few hours passed and he became anxious. Something told him he was not gonna get away with not replying to him, cause he would have found another way to confront him, sooner or later. And that's exactly what happened.

"Answer me, you coward. Otherwise, I'll send this video to your precious new boy :)"

Jungkook was speechless. Attached to Yoongi's last message there was a video clip he was afraid to click on because by the looks of its blurry thumbnail he already had a vague idea of its content.

"You wouldn't do that" Jungkook wrote as a reply to Yoongi, feeling forced to answer him at that point.

"Watch me :)" the other boy shamelessly replied, using that same creepy smiley face to end his sentence. Yoongi got what he wanted, now Jungkook couldn't but answer him.

"Alright, we can talk. But promise me you won't leak that video. PROMISE ME" Jungkook hurriedly typed those words, a growing fear taking over him.

"Pinky promise. So when can we see each other?" that's what Yoongi's message read. Great. Now the stalker wanted to see him.

"Whenever it's fine with me. Just hurry and let's get this over with" Jungkook replied. Yoongi retorted with yet another smiley face and what was the end of their conversation.

A/N : guess what kind of video Yoongi's talking about,, pretty sure you guys already know 🙃