21 | Gucci shorts

"Be honest. Do these shorts make my butt look perky?" Jungkook looked at his reflection in the mirror, trying to figure out whether or not the pants he was trying on made his bottom look curvier. I mean he didn't do all those squats at the gym to have his ass looking flat as heck.

"Wooork it" Seokjin applauded, nodding in response to the other boy's question.

"Your butt looks a m a z i n g in those" he added, letting out a delighted sigh.

"Do they have' em in pink as well?" he then asked, tapping a finger on his chin.

"Oh yeah, sure. Try these on" Ggukie handed him a pair of pale pink shorts he found on a shelf near the one with the black ones he picked for himself.

"You're gonna kill it tonight" Jin cooed, making a funny face only Jungkook could interpret.

"What?" the younger boy slurred, kind of annoyed with the elder's predictable mannerisms.

"Promise me you'll tell me all the details hehe" the elder then told him, trying to hold in a chuckle. Jungkook sighed.

"Listen" he started saying, taking off the new pair of black pants he wanted to buy, now only wearing his underwear.

"To be honest... I kinda have a crush on the guy so I really don't know what's gonna happen" he ran a hand through his hair, eyes fixed in his reflection in the mirror.

For some reason, the idea of Taehyung seeing his body made him feel vulnerable.. he'd never felt that way before. He never had a second thought on getting physical with someone for the first time, he'd always felt so comfortable in his own skin, he'd never hesitated to show himself off. What was happening to him?

"Jungkook-ah.. I mean I know you got great abs but you just can't keep staring at yourself in the mirror- that's kind of my job" Seokjin commented, then sending a flying kiss to his own reflected image. Yeah, he is kind of a narcissistic.

"Sorry haha. I spaced out. Now we better hurry up, I don't wanna be late" Jungkook retorted, putting on his own clothes and urging Jin to follow him outside of the shop.

Later on, he took the bus to get to the park Taehyung told him about right on time and to his great surprise, the other boy was already there. He wasn't late for once which was cool.

"Taeyung-ah!" Jungkook waved at Taehyung from the distance, who was unaware of his presence, being too caught up in buying a kid some ice-cream. Jungkook curiously came up to him to see what was the deal with him and that child. Was he his cousin, brother or what?

"Taehyung.. I'm right here!" Jungkook repeated himself, demanding his full attention. His hands were on his hips and he was cutely pouting.

"Jungkookshii. I'm sorry hahah. I was just helping little Junhoe" the mint haired boy smiled, his cheeks a bit flushed as he locked eyes with Jungkook.

"Who is he?" the younger asked, pointing at the kid who was happily eating the ice cream Tae bought for him.

"Oh, I just met this little guy... he lost his mom. I decided to buy him some ice cream cause he was crying. Now, look how happy he is" Taehyung held the little guy's hand to comfort him. "I can't help it. I have a soft spot for babies" he showed Jk his signature boxy smile, making him melt with tenderness. What a precious boy he was.

"Hi, Junhoe. I'm Kookie, nice to meet you" Jungkook bent over to pat the boy's head, giving him a toothy smile.

It was right at that moment that Taehyung's eyes noticeably widened as he noticed what Jungkook was wearing. But he didn't say a thing, at least not immediately, cause a middle-aged woman, her face pale and frowning, hurriedly came up to them.

She threw her arms around little Junhoe and hugged him tightly before sending a death stare to both Taehyung and Jungkook, who froze on the spot.

"Get away from my son, you f*ggots" she yelled, caressing her son's head and pulling him closer as a way to protect him.

"What did you to him?" she hissed at the two boys, violently throwing the baby's ice-cream away.

"Wha- excuse me ma'am, your son was lost and I just bought him some ice-cream and kept him company I.." Taehyung tried to explain, still offended because of the way she called them.

"You can't have kids so you go and steal other people's children" the woman retorted, sighing in exhaustion. "Is my little Junghoe, ok?" she turned to her child who shyly nodded.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were speechless. They couldn't fathom the thought there were actually people THAT homophobic out there. They couldn't even find the words to say cause let's face it.. people like that woman really can't reason.

"Come on, let's leave, this place is full of freaks" the woman said, taking her child with her and disappearing into the crowd.

"Well, that escalated quickly" Jungkook commented after some seconds of silence, a shocked look on his face.

"Ok, seriously WHAT THE F WAS THAT. Who talks to her child like that!" Taehyung said, blood boiling because of that woman's shameless behavior. Also.. why did she think they were a couple? They weren't even holding hands.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" Jungkook told the other boy, scraping his neck.

"How about we get some ice-cream to distract ourselves? I won't let this accident ruin our date" he then smiled, so warmly that Taehyung couldn't help but accept his offer.

"Ok, fine" he sighed "But first... where did you get those?" he pointed at his shorts, a smile forming on his lips.

"Great" Jungkook thought to himself "He noticed hehe" he mentally smirked. But then he noticed that the boy's glance wasn't fixed on his butt but rather on the three-colored stripe printed on both sides of his new pants, going from his hips down to his knees.
Now gaping, Taehyung finally spoke.

"Are those... GUCCI?"

A/N : look, i did smth

tag youself. i'm a sad b*tch ;)