06 | relevant

"1556 likes already??! Whoa, Jiminie's really getting famous.." Taehyung thought to himself as he scrolled through his friend's photos and noticed the number of likes increasing by the second.

"Hold on let me check the comments" he furrowed his brows as he saw a good number of people he didn't know commenting under Jimin's latest post.

Taehyung eventually guessed they were either Kookie or Jimin's popular friends. Although there was one comment that made him literally wheeze: Yoongi's.

He really couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the platinum-haired e-boy getting all flustered over his boyfriend spending time with two other boys instead of him.

Just then, a notification from the app startled Taehyung, who was still sniggering like an idiot. He had been in bed all day and didn't feel like doing anything at all aside from wasting time on social media, something he had found himself doing way too much lately.

Leaning on his back, his body comfortably splayed on the bed, he run a hand through his ruffled blue hair as he casually slid into his dm's to view an incoming message from Jimin.

Direct Messages

Jimin
hey Taehyunghie..
what was that

Taehyung
what was what

Jimin
I'm talking about yesterday.
You looked like you had seen a ghost

Taehyung
... i really don't get what you're talking about

Jimin
oh please 😒😒
did Kookie make you feel in any way uncomfortable?

Taehyung
no why do u ask

Jimin
are you sure?
then what's wrong?
I'm worried about you bud 😞❤️

Taehyung
i'm serious Jimin-ah, I'm fine
I'm more than fine actually
you can stop worrying about me so much

Jimin
mmmh... what if

Taehyung
what

Jimin
nothing
ah, also jungkook told me smth about you right before leaving

Taehyung
he did?????!

Jimin
yeah

Taehyung
what did he say??😦😦

Jimin
nothing lmao
just wanted to see ur reaction 😝

Taehyung
...
you little

Jimin
don't get all fired up 😆😆
anyway i gotta go take my face mask off

Taehyung
i'll never understand you gays

Jimin
💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

Sent at 16.45 pm✓✓
______________________________

Taehyung had no intention to leave his house nor get up from his bed. He was willing to spend the whole day mulling over the past day's events. Everything was happening so fast and he seriously had no clue about what was truly going on inside his head.

Not only he was confused as heck, but he was also feeling bad for not being able to give Jimin an explanation for his weird behavior.

Truth be told, he still wasn't ready to stop lying to himself and admit his true feelings so all he could do for the time being was smoke a Juul to let off some steam, while the wildest thoughts roamed inside his brain.

~

"He wasn't snobby how I thought he would be.. and he spoke like a normal person..

no lingo shit or anything...

..we really had a good time

he looked cute in that black sweater.. maybe it was his boyfriend's..

..also why did Jimin have to bring up his boyfriend???"

~

He sighed, exhaling the vapor coming out of his electronic cigarette.

The fact that his model friend was being suspicious really didn't help his cause; it was actually making everything a hundred times worse. Closing his eyes, he went on with his silent monologue.

~

"he probably has the softest hair..

..and his.. his eyes are so deep and sparkly like... you could lose yourself in them

and his lips.
he has the prettiest lips I've ever seen.."

~

He stopped himself right there: he really didn't like where that was going.

Why did he find that guy so damn attractive if he'd never shown any sort of interest towards men before? Did this Jungkook guy really have that much power and influence over him? Why did he have to go and ruin things for him!

He was doing fine up until meeting him in real life.. no, actually up until seeing his pictures on Instagram.

Another chiming sound from his phone made Tae huff in annoyance as he checked the new message he received. He quirked a brow: it was from an unknown number. Gulping, he finally read the words in the grey speech bubble on the left side of the screen.

"Hi :) it's me Jungkook. Jimin gave me your number. Just wanted to know how you're doing"