23 | kiss me, stupid

It was already dark so a ride on the Ferris Wheel was just the perfect thing to end that date night on a positive note. The colors, the view, the movement of the carousel rocking them up and down in mid-air... everything about it was romantic and borderline corny but that's what dates are all about, now isn't?

So everything about that night was going peachy and making both Taehyung and Jungkook brim with a weird kind of excitement which filled their stomach and chest with trepidation, making them crave one another's company like breathing air. One moment apart seemed to be unbearable, their gaze continuously meeting like there was some sort of invisible wire connecting them, so that breaking eye contact felt like losing sight and being blinded.

Yes, cause whenever they were together it was like the outlines of the outside world began to blur, lost their vividness and became a mere gray cloud around their bodies.

There was only them in the world.

Only their laughs and giggles as the only sounds to be heard.

Only his smile as the source of light.

"I'm having such a great time tonight" Taehyung told the younger boy, feeling filled with positive energy. Jungkook returned his smile.

"Same here" the sight from the wheel's altitude was breath-taking... very much literally since the security belts were squeezing their stomachs and making it hard to breathe. But at least there was no way they would have fallen from up there, although the roller coaster of emotions they were going through pretty much equaled a literal free fall.

They weren't expecting to be so into one another. They thought it was only gonna be a regular day out, nothing too special. But in the end, that would have turned out to be a memorable experience.

"When's your birthday by the way? I want to be at least able to say happy birthday" Jungkook broke the silence, shuddering a bit because of the cold wind blowing.

"On December 30... so it's in a few days and I AM NOT in the mood for celebrating. All I'm gonna do is watch some Netflix and go to Panda Express and I'm good" Taehyung chuckled, rubbing a hand on his mouth. He then noticed Jungkook was shivering and offered him his jacket.

"Here. Take this, you're literally freezing" the older boy said, handing him said jacket. But Jk refused, so he placed it on the boy's shoulders anyway.

"You really are something" Jungkook arched a brow, quite pleased to receive those kinds of attention from Taehyung but still wondering what the boy truly felt for him. His next move clarified his doubts though.

"What was that for?" Jk found himself saying as Taehyung's lips brushed against his for a slight second, uniting them in an intimate kiss that didn't have anything sensual about it but on the other hand was warm and soft and beautiful.

"I just wanted to kiss you" Taehyung simply said, thinking of that little peck as something he owed to Jk after he did the same the last time they saw one another.

"Will this become a usual thing for us to do whenever we see each other?" Jk retorted in a somewhat provoking tone.

"I mean.. I wouldn't mind it" Tae admitted, just then realizing everything was coming so naturally to him when it came to Jungkook that he didn't even feel weird for doing such things with a boy. His mind flashed back to when he was flustered to admit to himself he had feelings for Jungkook, but now he was totally embracing it. Even enjoying it actually.

Plus, how could he not want to be near him when he smelled like cinnamon and vanilla and when his skin was as soft as anything he had ever touched before and his eyes looked like they contained a whole sparkling galaxy.

"Jungkook-ah.." Taehyung's voice was now deeper and unusually hoarse.

"Yeah.. Taehyung?" Jungkook said, his voice muffled by the strong wind howling.

"I want to kiss you"

The older boy swallowed. He couldn't believe he wording out his true thoughts at that very moment.

"Kiss me..? But we've already-" Jungkook tried to speak but he couldn't finish the sentence, cause he found Taehyung's lips pressed against his, the warmth exuding from his body heating up his own. Taehyung had his eyes closed, hands cupping Jungkook's face and moving his head closer to his so that he couldn't break free from the kiss.

He was tensing up, Jungkook could feel it from the way the boy's hands were shaking and he was struggling to hold still while his lips slightly parted to trail Jungkook's bottom lip with his tongue.

He was so fragile and vulnerable in that position, Jungkook just wanted to hold him close to his chest and cuddle him to take all his fears away. So he took him by the wrist, causing him to open his eyes and gape, breaking the kiss.

"What? Did I do something wrong.. I.." Taehyung stuttered; Jk could sense his agitation but he smiled reassuringly.

"Just kiss me, stupid" the younger boy then said, this time being the one to pull him into a kiss with firmness and decision, sinking his fingers into his ruffled mint hair and sucking on his perfect lips ravenously, making him let out a strangled moan.

That sudden change of scenario wasn't enough to make Taehyung pull away, although everything was still very overwhelming to him. On the other hand, he accepted that challenge and deepened the kiss, finally making good use of his tongue, which started swirling against Jungkook's in a circular movement, causing a sense of heat down there to ignite for the both of them.

They stopped for a second, their panting breaths synching and lustful eyes distorting actual reality and envisioning libidinous imagines in their heads.

Although all of that was new, hot and exciting for Taehyung... it still wasn't enough. Still not satisfied with that passionate make-out session, Taehyung was looking for more.

Much more.

And that was exactly what Jungkook was yearning for.

A/N : yeah dis was their first kiss!! my babies are making progress, so proud 😌😌😌