24 | catching feelings

His hands were on Jungkook's hips, who was enjoying seeing him take control and finally feeling comfortable in doing -whatever he was doing- so well, even if it was his first time. Jungkook was slowly getting hard, he could feel it, but luckily it wasn't showing a lot since his clothes were not very revealing. The other boy's bulge, on the other hand, was very much visible.

Taehyung licked his lips, eyes sparkling in the night's darkness, the multi-colored neon lights of the various attractions painting a rainbow of vivid hues on his flawless skin.

"Taehyung-ah, I think we should stop" Jungkook coughed, doing his best to avoid looking down at the other boy's crotch. He was preeeetty big.

"Mm... I'm so so sorry, I got uhm carried away" the older boy apologized, wanting to bury himself under six feet of dirt but also wanting to scream to the whole world he had finally given his first kiss and oh boy did he liked it. Actually he freaking loved it. Add to that he gave it to the boy he'd been crushing on for months and you get the happiest Tae ever. Also now he was finally sure he was at least bisexual (since he didn't rule out the possibility of being attracted to girls as well) which was a pretty important realization.

"You don't have to apologize, really. Also, you're an amazing kisser" Jk said, looking away, cause he was literally holding himself from jumping on his bones and start making out again. As much as he was aroused he had to restrain himself. Cause he swore to himself he wouldn't have gone too far, he had to take things slow and more importantly NOT CATCH FEELINGS.

"Am I really?" Taehyung pointed at himself, a bewildered look on his face. He couldn't believe he was that good, he thought Jungkook was making that sh*t up to make him feel better about himself. Although thinking about it twice, Taehyung noticed how into the kiss Jungkook was, so it was out of the way he was saying all that just to please him. He enjoyed it just as much as him which was a goal honestly. Jungkook nodded to his question, confirming his thoughts.

"So what do we do now? I mean.. that has to mean something for.. us" the mint haired boy continued talking, meeting Jungkook's unreadable gaze. He was perplexed, frustrated almost.

"Hey.. is something wrong?" the older boy kept on talking, placing a hand on Jungkook's cold one to catch his attention.

"It's nothing, I'm fine it's just... I really need to go home now, we've been out for hours and I could really use some sleep" he muttered, knowing that he was gonna hurt Taehyung with his words but unable to think of anything else to say. He had to think of himself first before him, cause he couldn't bear getting into a serious relationship right off the bat, not then. Not after the whole thing with Yoongi.

"Oh.. alright then" Taehyung looked obviously disappointed as he spoke "I was just wishing we could stay for a little longer and admire the sight from up here you know.. just for a little while" he then continued, giving Jungkook a half-smile which made him feel terrible cause he could see how much the other boy wanted to be in his company at that moment. I mean, he was his first kiss, the boy he liked... the least he could want was for him to stay.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go. Plus I have a million things to do in the morning so-" he explained and Taehyung finally gave up convincing him.

"Ok, ok it's fine. Then let's go" he finished off the sentence with a serious tone as if he was done with that whole apologizing thing.
He probably sensed something was up with Jungkook but decided to keep quiet to not upset him and also to not ruin the picture-perfect memory of them being together that night.

"Really... I'm sorry for hanging up on you just now that we're getting closer but I really can't stay for longer" Jungkook apologized once again as they were on their way to Tae's house.

"I said it's fine, alright. Now stop frowning or you'll get wrinkles" the mint haired boy mocked him, not even looking at him as he set foot into his house.

"Taehyu-" Jk whined, ignoring the other boy's words.

"Go to sleep. I'll see you.. maybe. Bye" he shut the door on his face, not saying another word.

"Aaaah" Jungkook sighed heavily and huffed as he realized the boy took it personally. Who knew, maybe he thought Jk didn't actually like kissing him and decided to cut him off before he got too clingy or maybe he thought he was too much of a popular boy to f*ck around with him for more than just a kiss.

Despite all that, Jungkook somehow had the feeling that night would have changed the course of his boring and uneventful life. After all, being a web celebrity didn't make his existence anymore exciting than if he were a simple teenage boy.

If anything it made some things harder... like having a stable and serious relationship since people tended to value him more for his money and position than anything else.

He would have thought about those things another time since he really had to go home. So he called up his close friend Namjoon, looking for help.

"Come pick me up. I'll text you the address" Jk spoke in a low voice.

"You know I don't have a driving license.. and I bet Seokjin's already sound asleep by now" Namjoon's voice could be heard on the other end of the phone.

"What about Hobi? Is he home?" Jk asked, suddenly feeling cold.

"He hasn't returned from dance practice yet. Last time we spoke he was still hanging out with the crew. Also... what are you doing out this late? Are you looking for trouble?" his older friend scolded him, his voice getting louder.

"I'm sorry ok? I just went out with a friend but then we parted ways and now I'm here" he defended himself. Just then familiar voice, different from Joonie's, caught him off guard.

"Who is it Joonie?" Kookie asked, already knowing the answer. It was definitely Jin, his voice muffled and sleepy as if he had just woken up. A mischievous smile appeared on Jungkook's lips.

"Joonie... what is Jin doing next to you?" he asked, his curiosity rapidly growing.

"On you would be the right preposition, hunny" Jin retorted, confirming to actually be in the same room (or bed) as Namjoon.

"Ok I get it I'll leave you guys have fun now. Bye" Jungkook hung up, not before hearing Namjoon's panicked squeals as a response.

"Ah~ another ship has sailed" Jk thought to himself as he put the phone back in his pocket and got away from Taehyung's porch. Then, after a few minutes of walking in search of the nearest bus stop, the headlight of a scooter on the move blinded him and forced him to halt. Then, a man spoke.

"Hi, Jungkook-ah. It's nice to see you again"

It was him. It was Yoongi. And there was nowhere to run.

A/N : you better dashi run the f*ck away from there Gguk 😬😬😬😬