22 | ice-cream

"A-are those... GUCCI?" Taehyung pointed at Jk's designer shorts, a look of surprise on his face.

"Mmh.. yeah" the other boy answered, scrunching his face in an adorable way.

"Oh my- I'm sorry it's just... I'm a sucker for everything Gucci" the mint haired boy explained, scratching his nape as if he was a bit embarrassed.

"Oooh I see" Jungkook replied. He couldn't believe how innocent that guy was. He was so caught up by the fact he was wearing something by his favorite brand that he didn't even pay attention to his perfectly built...never mind. That only meant one thing: he was now ready for plan B cause desperate times call for desperate measures.

So, sometime after that little conversation, they finally came up to the ice-cream truck in the middle of the park. It was a nice place and gave off a mouth-watering smell of cotton candy and corn syrup.

"Yummy" Jk licked his lips, something that turned Taehyung on.

"What are we getting?" the older boy asked to a super excited Jk, clapping his hands like a baby as he saw how many different flavors there were to choose from.

"I.. I think I'm getting a strawberry and banana ice-cream" the younger boy finally said, finger tapping on the tags of the flavors he liked.

"Imma go with chocolate and vanilla" Tae retorted, handing the vendor the money. As Jk noticed his gesture, he tried to say something but Tae lightly shook his head as a way to shut him off.

"My treat" he said in his deep low voice.
It was so cute of him... and definitely meant he saw their casual meeting as an actual date. So the both of them happily retreated their cream-filled cones and started walking around the fun park while observing the various carousels and attractions it offered.

"Is it good?" Taehyung asked the other guy, referring to the little treat he seemed to be enjoying a lot.

"Very" he responded in a hoarse voice, swirling his tongue around the sweet scoop of cream and then licking it, emitting little languishing sounds with each taste.

"Mmh?" the boy with brown hair stopped eating as he caught Taehyung staring at him.

The latter looked away, pretending to not have noticed he was sucking the hell out of that ice-cream. And so what was supposed to be a normal day at the park turned into a literal torture which involved Taehyung's hormones getting tested to their limit by a not-so-innocent Jeon Jungkook.

"Taehyung..?" the malicious boy called his name, smirking cause he knew his plan was getting the results he hoped for.

"Your ice-cream is melting" he then added, taking some chocolate off the other boy's cone and then swallowing it. That sudden action forced Tae to stop walking and look at him.

"You've got a little.." he finally spoke, touching his own chin to point out at Jungkook he had some cream on his face. But the latter decided to play dumb and wait for him to do something more to help him out.

And so, rolling his eyes, Taehyung reached out a hand to Jungkook's chin and wiped the cream off his face for him with a gentle touch. Jungkook's eyes fluttered a bit as the other boy placed his warm hand on his face, the sudden contact making both of them blush.

"There you go" Tae spoke, returning to eat his food. He had that weird habit of biting on the cream which made Jungkook shudder, but nonetheless he was still the cutest bean.
Plus his hot pink cheeks made him look even more adorable.

Once they were done eating, they decided to go on the merry-go-round to lighten up the mood. It was a silly thing to do, especially cause they were grown adults, but at least they would have had time to talk for a bit and just relax for a second.

"So.. uhm this is our first date, uh?" Jk awkwardly started off the conversation, as he sat on a pink unicorn with a creepy face.

"Yep. Kinda weird actually" Tae paused for a bit "This the first time for me, you know.." he looked away to avoid Jungkook's gaze.

"Dating a boy?" the latter asked, feeling bad for making him uncomfortable if that was the case.

"Dating in the first place. I know... it's lame" the artist confessed, shrugging.

"It's not" Jk smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder and tilting his head a bit so that a strand of his silky brown hair fell on his forehead.

"Yeah, it is. I'm turning 20 this month and I still haven't given my first kiss"! he admitted, immediately regretting opening up that much with Jungkook who, on the other hand, was pretty experienced when it came to relationships.

"That only means you haven't found the right person for you" Jk genuinely answered, giving the other boy a half-smile. Tae chuckled.

"Nah... I am the problem. I mean, I don't even have friends.. why am I even saying all of this to you? Now you're probably gonna run away thinking I'm some kind of weirdo" he clicked his tongue, eyes fixed on his dangling feet.

Closing the distance between them, Jungkook moved closer so that he could rest his chin on top of the other unicorn's head. That change of position made Taehyung turn around and meet Jungkook's gaze. Their faces were now incredibly close.

"You're not a weirdo. You're just unique" the younger boy breathed, eyes shifting from Taehyung's eyes to his lips. An interminable moment full of desire and tension from both parts passed but once the carousel got into motion, they backed off from one another and turned to ride their unicorns like nothing happened.

A/N : the next chapters are gonna be spicy heheh ;)