18 | drunk calls

"Hello? Jungkook? Are you still there?" Taehyung asked, his tone a bit concerned.

"I was just thinking about what you asked me.. and yes there are things I do whenever I can't sleep but-" he started saying, but paused.

"But.." Taehyung took the floor, now starting to guess what the other boy was getting at.

"But I shouldn't tell you" he then said, making Taehyung loudly swallow on the other end of the phone.

"You mean like.. adult stuff?" he didn't even know why he was still asking him those questions, considering the topic itself made him nervous like anything else in the world.

"Yeah" Jungkook's voice went from its usual soft tone to a different one, more hoarse and seductive which was enough to make Taehyung feel aroused, also given the topic they were dealing with.

"Ah.. ok" the artist simply mumbled, not wanting to provoke the other boy any further.

The latter seemed unusually extroverted and flirty. "Then uhm.. I guess I can go and uhm.. leave you to- I didn't mean it like that. I mean" Tae stumbled upon his words, not knowing what to say in a circumstance like that.

"Please stay. Just keep me company.." Jungkook whined, pouting.

"What about your roommate?" Tae asked, feeling as if it was best for him to get out of that situation before it got too... much.

"Hoseok is sleeping like a baby" Jungkook giggled. "I wish I was there with you so we could watch those movies you like" Jungkook said, making Taehyung soft.

"Aish you definitely wouldn't like them, trust me. I'm all about anime and Japanese stuff" he shyly admitted.

"Are you for real? That's literally all I watch too! I've been binging on One Piece ever since middle school. I'm a f*cking weeaboo" Jungkook chuckled, making Taehyung smile.

He didn't recall him being so frank... maybe going to America had a big influence on him.

"Don't tell me you play Overwatch too or I'll have to marry you" Jungkook then added before Taehyung replied "Then I guess we'll have to marry".

Jungkook couldn't believe they had that many things in common.
It was too good be true. So he had to dig further.

"I hope I didn't offend you. I mean it was only a joke... I know you're not.." he meant he knew Tae wasn't gay, unlike him. "It's ok" Taehyung mumbled feeling bad for not being able to tell him he was actually not even sure about his sexual orientation anymore and that he was open to "experience" new things.

"So are you tired now?" he asked him then, hoping his answer would have been no.

"Not really no.. I think it might be the weather as well, it's super hot here"Jungkook sighed.

"But it's December" Tae spoke, not sure if the boy was just overly exaggerating or telling the truth. "I know. Go tell that to global warming. I'm literally on fire" he joked, running a hand through his slightly wet hair. He forgot to dry them after the shower.

"Just dress more lightly and you'll be fine" Tae told him, cursing at himself for imagining the boy in his mind, laying on the bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

-GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF YOU PERV!!-

"I'm already in my pants and a tee what else can I do?" Jungkook asked in a provoking tone, dying to know Taehyung's reaction.

"Whoa.. you're wearing only that?" Tae widened his eyes, feeling suddenly excited.

"Yeah. Why?" Jungkook paused "What are you wearing?" he then added.

"Just a shirt and a pair of shorts" Tae told him in a strained voice.

There was a pause. Followed by the sound of fabric brushing against something.

"What's is this sound?" Taehyung asked, fearing it was exactly what he thought it was.

"I'm taking my shirt off. I'm hot"Jungkook said in a breathy voice.

-YES, I KNOW YOU ARE YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMIND ME- Tae thought to himself but said something else. "Feel better now?"

"Not really. I still feel kind of hot" Jungkook replied, obviously referring to another kind of heat. "I need someone to help me with it" he then added in a low voice, clicking his tongue. Taehyung knew something was off. The Jungkook he knew would have never acted that way.

"What.. how can I help?" he was dying inside. He liked the guy, a lot, but still whatever they were doing didn't feel right.

"Let me hear that pretty low voice of yours once again please" Jungkook whined, sending chills through Taehyung's spine and making him even more aroused.

"You really got the prettiest voice" the younger boy breathed. Then, Tae heard very low and feeble whimpers coming out of the other boy's mouth, along with brushing noises.

"Jungkook-ah..I think-" he knew where that was going.

"Shh" Jungkook let out a whisper.

"Would you be a good boy and help me out a bit? ~ would you?" he kept on saying, his voice getting even more sensual.

"Jungkook are you drunk?" it finally hit him. Taehyung thought he finally knew what was really going down.

"What?" Jungkook was confused.

"I think you're just drunk you should go to bed" the mint haired boy retorted, not in the mood for an argument.

"But Tae" Jk begged him but he wasn't having it.

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to you tomorrow when you're sober" Taehyung said and then ended the call.

Jungkook stared at his screen for a solid minute before violently throwing it away. He had disappointed him. He made a fool of himself.

"Jungkookie?" Hobi mumbled in a sleepy voice as the sound of Jk's phone hitting the ground woke him up.

"It's nothing. Go back to sleep" Jk whispered, using the bedsheets to cover his hard-on.

He waited for Hoseok to close his eyes to finish himself off, minding to not emit any loud moan while doing so, even if all he wanted to do was scream Taehyung's name.