28 | last night's mistake

Taehyung couldn't believe the words he was viewing on the screen of his mobile phone.

"Can I come over this Friday?"

Jungkook. was asking him. if he could come over to his house. after they. made out. the other day. without any kind of explanation. That could only mean one thing...

"Yeah sure" was Taehyung's reply, who didn't even think twice about the answer. Why? Cause it was about time he got out of his comfort zone and experienced something new, possibly exciting. Unbeknown to him, Jungkook only wanted to surprise him.

It took him a few seconds to realize that Friday was actually the day of his birthday and that Jungkook might have had other intentions. But still, it was kind of him wanting to keep him company on such a special day, whatever he meant by "company".

So as Taehyung lazily threw himself on the couch, hands above his head and legs crossed, he thought about that time Jungkook and him kissed on the Ferris Wheel. And so a sudden heath spread over his lower body, making him feel incredibly sensitive.

He still recalled the taste of the boy's cherry lips, the softness of his hair as he ran his fingers through it and most importantly his dreamy eyes, filled with desire.

Being with Jungkook gave him a high anything else in the world gave him; a rush which the better made him feel the worst brought him down whenever Jungkook was not around.

He was like a drug. And so just like one, he needed his daily dose of him. And what was the best source of Jungkook content without restraints and limitations? His social media account, obviously.

So Taehyung casually logged into Ig and checked his lover's profile, pleased to see he had just posted a new -hot- picture. His shots were getting more revealing lately and of course, he wasn't complaining. Although recalling what Jk told him about wanting to be appreciated as an artist and not just because of his body, made him instantly feel sick.

Poor baby. Maybe he didn't even like all that attention but he had grown to be used to it so much he wasn't able to stay away from it. Nonetheless, the mint haired boy was a sucker for him and his seductive pictures and always found himself smashing that heart button on the left corner of the screen.

 Nonetheless, the mint haired boy was a sucker for him and his seductive pictures and always found himself smashing that heart button on the left corner of the screen

Taehyung was gaping at the sight of him. How could a human being be so perfect? Then, about the caption. That right there was a clear reference to him! I mean, the night sky emoji was in his bio! Everyone with eyes could see it. So Jk really was thinking about him when he took that pic, uh... such a turn on.

He made sure to save the pic for uhm.. science purposes and also to stare at it for at least a minute, contemplating the boy's angelic features and pronounced collarbones, as well as his golden honey skin, piercing brown eye, ruffled wet hair, slightly parted lips he would have killed to kiss again...

No wonder he found his hand sliding underneath his trousers, almost moving by itself after he saw the pic. But right then, right as he was about to pleasure himself for once, a sudden call from Jimin scared the f*ck out of him. He cursed between his teeth and picked up the phone, enraged for the indelicate interruption.

"What the hell do you want from me Park Jimin?" Tae shouted, his voice topping the Decibel scale. Although he changed his tone as he heard Jimin's cracked voice, signaling the boy had probably been crying that whole time.

"H-hey.." the older boy stuttered, his voice so feeble it was barely audible.

"J-jiminie?" Taehyung called him in that cute way of his, forgetting about how mad he was at him for a moment.

"I-I really need to see you right now.. I-I can't take this anymore" a faint sob followed his trembling words, which made Taehyung's worries grow even more.

"I'll be there in a second Jimin-ah. Are you at your house?" he asked, the only thing on his mind being Jimin's safety. Now, since he was not answering but simply kept on silently crying, Taehyung added :

"Did someone hurt you? Was it... Yoongi?" he was just then getting the full picture of what was going on. He knew his ex-friend would have eventually realized who his bf really was one day and that it would have cost him a lot. Well, that day had finally come.

"Please just.. come here and we'll talk about it" Jimin whispered, reassuring Tae who told him to stay put and wait for him and not do anything stupid.

A few minutes later he was at Jimin's house.

_____________________________

Jungkook just got out of the shower where he managed to take just the perfect pic to post on Instagram that day. The photo luckily received positive reactions and a bunch of likes, although the only red heart he really cared about was Taehyung's. He also hoped the latter got the night sky reference he specifically put in the caption just to get his attention. But his enthusiasm was quickly cut off as he received a suspicious new message from an unknown number.

"hey, it's Yoongi. Wanna talk about what happened last night?"