00.4 | AUTHORS NOTE

First of all, I'm sorry I wrote such a story

First of all, I'm sorry I wrote such a story. I know it needs editing and it's need alot more work. But yet you decided to read it. And I couldn't be more thankful to you for that. Thank you. Honestly. Thank you for picking this book up. For reading it, from the beginning to the end. For being on this long journey. For all your votes and comments. They make my day. Always. And I'm so grateful, I can't even express them in words. Thank you a million times.

I hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you learned a thing or two. There wasn't a general moral of the story or meaning of it. It was the actions of the characters and the consequences of those actions. The reaction to those consequences and the acceptance of it all. This book was about doing it when you have to. Adapt when you have to. Be yourself when you have to. It could mean alot of different things to different people who read this.
But most importantly it is about ; living your life and sometimes getting things planned, yet letting it go unplanned.

Thank you once again for reading my book. I hope you enjoy reading all the chapters. It was fun writing this book.
It is my first book in which I wrote 'the end' and right now I feel like a proud mother with a baby just born.

It honestly feels great.

Did I mention my appreciations? Well I'm going to say it again.

THANK YOU!

And I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS.

MY DONUT ARMY 🖤