20 | the one in which she's gone.

Dear sir/madam,

Dear sir/madam,

This is Saloni Neeves here. By the time you've found this note, you must have noticed that I'm gone. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for the endings of this project. I have to go back to my reality. There are things I must fix at once. And, there are things I must face at once, and for all. Do not fret. I shall leave you with my email address and my bank details to wire me the money for my job. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the team, including the lovely sponsors, producers as well as all the dates I've met. Thank you, for making this a successful series. I want to thank you all for this experience. I know it's a bit unprofessional of me to leave without a prior heads up. But I need to go back to my place this instant, urgently. I've recorded the final outro for the final date. You'll find it on the camera placed besides this note. I hope I did not disappoint you at work. And I humbly apologize for any mistakes I've made. I would also like to say a special thanks to Meera, without who I couldn't have managed so many dates alone. You were there for me as Colleagues and as a friend, for that I truly thank you. Once again, I thank you all. If I have to admit it, I must say this has taught me so much about people and my surroundings. I've seen and understood things that I never did before. My universe has expanded if I was being honest. But, what an adventure this was! For I've loved and learned so much, despite my outcome. And for that I must thank you all with my greatest gratitude.

With warm regards,

Saloni Neeves.

________

A/N : with this chapter, I can proudly say part one of the book has come to an conclusion!