15 | the one in which he doesn't show up

When I pry open the door for Meera the first thing she does let out a Yelp and gasp looking at me

When I pry open the door for Meera the first thing she does let out a Yelp and gasp looking at me. With my hair frizzy then ever before, my eyelids heavy and puffed up. My lips chapped and dry. And my clothes all wrinkled up and loosely hanging down my petite body, I could pass off for Chudail quite easily.

I sigh to myself as I push away a few strands of loose hair away from face and tuck them behind my ears. "Please don't scream, I'm still slightly hungover."

She lets out a breath of relief before passing by me and walking into the room. "Can you blame me? You look like you just got killed and came back like a demon." She shivers at the thought of it and I roll my eyes as I close the door and follow her.

"Please, go shower." Meera frowns looking at me. She sets down two bags which I'm assuming is one for my clothes and one for makeup. "Become human again please."

I grunt but nevertheless follow her pleas. I carry a towel and bathrobe with me and head off towards the shower. The hot steaming water against my skin feels amazing. The taunt poster of sitting on the bike melts away with the water on my skin. I wash my face and shake my hair under the shower. I feel good. But thoughts of Aahan revolve around my head. I stand in the shower looking down to my feet. I feel embarrassed yet again.

What was I expecting? Was I wanting something more to happen with him? Oh my god no! He's my boss here!! I slap my cheeks that keep heating up. But I can't slap the thundering heartbeat.

Why? Why am I feeling like this? I try to convince myself it's just because of my surroundings. I have been on several dates in the last few hours. I've been getting hit on and loved. Maybe that's why.

But Aahan is different.

Aahan Kapoor is not my date.

He's my boss.

I sigh heavily, running a hand through my now shampooed hair and wash the dirt. When I'm done showering and drying my body. I wrap the bathrobe around me and prepare myself to face Meera. When I step out, I'm greeted with two dress options.

One is a simple pastel blue dress. It is a sleeveless dress that pleats from the waist. It screams elegance to me. The second dress is a red one. It's a long dress that has a turtle neck and has slits from the sides to show off my legs.

I stand amazed at the options available to me.

"Which one is more dear to you?" Meera asks, coming to stand by my side.

"The blue one." I reply immediately. "But the red one is so badass, I want to try it too."

"Well, you're in luck. You have to wear it both for the two different dates." Meera explains and my eyes widen.

"Two changes?" I sigh, already feeling tired of the long day awaiting me

"Girl, don't even get me started on that. I'm the one who has to make it happen." Meera sighs, pressing the creases formed on her forehead. "Anyways, which one will you wear now?"