I pounced at him and caught his collar, making him stand as the book in his hand fell on the table. "You, son of a bitch, you knew it, didn't you? You knew she didn't know anything about this, and you still told her!" I roared. 

Jordan and the rest of my friends came rushing in. Jordan pulled me away from Sebastian as he tried to regain his breath, coughing vigorously. "What the hell, Noah?" Jordan whispered.

"No, I didn't know that she had no idea about this. I wouldn't deliberately go out of my way to tell her all this; I didn't know!" Sebastian answered, defending himself, and I laughed at his pitiful response, freeing myself from Jordan's hold.

"You, lying sack of shit, I swear--" I threatened, and Scarlett cut me off.

"Okay, Noah, calm down. Can anyone tell us what's going on?" she asked and I noticed Matt and Chase standing behind her with a worried expression on their faces. "What did he tell Sydney? What happened?"

I knew there was no way they wouldn't come to know whatever the hell was going on. So, I figured why not just end this? "That Tiffany and I were almost a thing," I spoke slowly, not bothering to register anyone's shocked expression.

"Not almost a thing, you dated for about two weeks, and you almost slept with her," Sebastian corrected me, and his gaze held the amount of anger that my glare towards him did.

"We didn't date, we hung out and I bet you had a lot of fun telling Sydney about all this, didn't you?" I snapped, not being able to take all this anymore.

Sebastian clenched his jaw. "Believe it or not, I wasn't aware of the fact that Sydney didn't know anything. Otherwise, why would I do something like this? I only went there be--" he stopped speaking, shifting his eyes to something behind. I turned around and saw Tiffany standing there. "Oh, look, Tiffany's here!" Sebastian exclaimed.

She came and stood next to her boyfriend. "Tiffany, did you know that your boyfriend went to Sydney and told her about you and me? Sydney had no idea about anything at all," I said.

"Yeah, so?" Tiffany said nonchalantly, and I had to bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from bursting out. Was she actually being serious right now? That's what she had to say?

Sebastian looked shocked, as well. "What do you mean by that? I was having a hard time adjusting with this whole thing, and you told me that I could talk to Sydney because she knows as well. Why would you say that?" Sebastian questioned. That really tipped me off, but Jordan held me back from doing anything stupid.

"Because she knew very well that Syd didn't know anything, and she wanted to make sure Syd did, but what I can't understand is why you wanted to do something like this?" Scar raised another question, putting my mind into words.

"Because Sydney deserved to know," Tiffany said, conveying a dumb excuse.

"Tiffany, we promised we would never say anything about what happened between us, and I understand that you broke that promise because you didn't want to lie to Sebastian, but you had no right to let Sydney know anything. Over there, it was my story to tell, not yours," I argued with her. "And while we're talking about deserving to know, Sebastian did you know that it was her idea for us to go out and she made the first move by kissing me, and I stopped it because it seemed way too weird to me and if I hadn't," I tilted my head to the side, leaving it to Sebastian to fill in the rest. Tiffany's hardened gaze stay put on me.

"Noah, that was totally out of line," Jordan whispered in my ear.

"No, Jordan, what she did was out of line, she had no right to come between me and Sydney," I replied, speaking my mind and not breaking the gaze that me and Tiffany had managed to maintain.