"Yeah, you can't even think about saying no; all of them seem very excited; just make sure to get yourself back in one piece," I joked, trying to weigh out the tension, but it didn't prove to be much effective.

Noah chuckled faintly. "Take care of yourself as well," he whispered, placing a soft yet brisk kiss on my temple.

The very next moment, the boys came and pulled Noah away. "You had him all to yourself in LA, Syd, we're taking him away now," Tyler teased, high-fiving his teammate, Alex.

I laughed at all of them and was in awe of how fun and deep their friendship really was. I decided to talk to Scar about this because she was the only source of help since Ally had gone to visit her parents. 

"Scar, can I please talk to you in the cafe?" I requested, and she smiled wide at me, telling me it was something I didn't need to ask her. 

"So, how was LA? Tell me everything!" she clapped her hands excitedly as we sat down, and I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"LA was hectic, we didn't have time to breathe, but the concert was so good, it made up for everything," I summarized my one day trip in a sentence, desperately wanting to get to the topic I actually wanted to talk to her about. "I need to talk to you about something else, though. Noah told me he loves me."

I was expecting her to yell out of shock, but to my surprise, nothing as such happened. "Finally? He did? Oh my god, I'm so glad," she said, hugging me.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean by finally? You knew?"

"Yeah, Noah told me. And of course, Jordan also knows because neither of them can hide anything from each other. Anyway, even if he didn't tell me, it's actually pretty obvious on his face, one can figure that out without any efforts," she said, addressing the matter very casually.

"But why aren't you more excited? Shouldn't you be over the moon that he finally told you?" her smile faltered by looking at the expression on my face. "You didn't say it back, did you?"

"No," I whispered.

"Why didn't you? Do you not love him?"

"No, it's not like--"

She didn't let me finish as usual. "If you love him, why wouldn't you say it back?"

"Would you let me finish? I don't want to say those words to him when I don't fully mean them. It's not that I don't love him, but I don't think I'm completely in love with him either; maybe I'm somewhere in the middle. Oh god, am I even making any sense at all?" I tried to explain whatever I was feeling.

"No, you don't. You either love someone, or you don't; there's no in the middle," Tiffany said, from behind us. She walked and took a seat on our table. "Noah's a great guy, then what's the problem?"

"You don't think I don't know that? And only if it were that simple," I sighed. I didn't mind that Tiffany included herself in this conversation, but I would rather not have her here. I wasn't even surprised that she knew what was going on, if Noah told Scarlett and Jordan, I'm pretty sure he couldn't resist telling Tiffany.

"While that's your opinion, I don't believe that to be true. I don't think it's as simple as loving someone or not. I think there are a thousand feelings involved from this end of the spectrum to the other and I kind of get what you're talking about, Syd, I'm sorry for speaking without hearing you out as well," Scar respectfully disagreed with Tiffany, and I have never been more exhilarated.  

"Look, I just came here to tell you that he really loves you, and like I said before, he doesn't find something like this every day, so don't break his heart, Lewis," she said, her tone being extremely bitchy like I upset Noah on purpose.