"Probably crying about how you don't like him anymore and how he should've just slept on the flight instead," I scoffed.

"Thank god, at least one of you has some regrets," Chris replied, and I laughed at him.

"Yeah, don't expect that from me. I don't regret it, it was fun, I would do it again," I said, and Chris glared at me. "But this time, I would not forget to zip-up my jacket," I quickly added, and he gave me a quipped smile.

Right on cue, Noah came into the room and swallowed a lump. "Chris, I just wanna say that--"

"Dude, chill, it's not a big deal. I still like you," Chris patted Noah's shoulder and went into his room. I could see Noah breathing in relief.

"He still likes me, life's good," he smirked as he came to sit next to me.

"Oh, that's why life is good? Not because you're turning twenty or because you're attending an Arctic Monkeys concert?" I asked.

"Well, turning twenty isn't something to be happy about; aging is just a natural phenomenon of life. And as of the concert, I would've found one way or another to attend it, but that shit," he said, pointing towards Chris' room. "That shit is very important."

"Right," I said, folding my lips in. "Remind me to get you my brother's liking for your next birthday and since this is so important, why don't you both bro down over here and find one way or another to attend the concert while I'll go and actually attend the concert," I ridiculed, putting on a smile.

"Yeah, no, that's fine. We've bonded enough," he said, snatching the tickets from my hand.

"Bullshit, you're scared of him shitless," I said as if stating facts.

"No way, I am so not."

"Okay, tell me one thing, do you at all regret whatever happened on the plane?"

"Hell, no," he scoffed.

"Awesome, would you mind admitting the same in front of Chris?" I said sweetly, and Noah's smile turned into a scowl.

"I don't know if you noticed, but I am planning to date you in the long run, so I'm gonna do everything to make sure nothing sabotages that," he said, running his hand through his hair.

I looked at him in profound reverence. Noah didn't even need to do anything special, whatever he did as of usual already had me smitten. He didn't even realize what he said, it was so casual and typical for him but these statements that he uttered, proving how much unruly confidence he had in our relationship, it made it so easy for him to make me like him even more. Both Noah and I quickly used the washroom and got changed.

"Come on, boys, we need to leave, let's go," Chris said, folding the sleeves of his shirt till his elbow.

Noah was wearing the simplest of clothes. His classic black skinny jeans, but this time, it had a chain hanging from the belt loop going sideways and a plain black t-shirt with the black leather lace-up boots that I always envied him for owning. How in the world can he look so hot without barely trying? The boy didn't care about flaunting how much money he had, but when it came to fashion, Noah didn't care how much he spent. He looked like an exemplary model waiting to be discovered. 

"Syd, if you're done checking him out shamelessly, I would like to go," Chris told me as he went out of the door, and I didn't bother paying any heed to his comment. These comments would be very regular now that he knew how serious things were between me and Noah. 

Noah pulled me to him, hooking his strong arm around my waist, catching me completely off-guard. "For the record, I think you look just as hot," he whispered and gave me a wink, placing a sweet kiss on my cheek and following Chris while he left me standing there bewildered, while I tried my best not to look so affected and flushed as I ran behind them, shutting the door and tossing the keys to my brother.