"As long as it's with you, anytime."

"Sap," she muttered, wanting to tease me, and I pulled her back, pausing her movements. I caught her face gently with my hands and kissed her. My hands roamed her hair, and I could feel her entire body reacting to one single touch of mine. The feeling had me going nuts; it was out of the world. I moved my hands to her waist, pulling her close to me until she was pressed against me thoroughly. Her tongue fought mine and, surprisingly, emerged triumphantly. It roamed around it my mouth, and I swear I let out an incoherent groan. I knew I couldn't let the kiss escalate, keeping in mind that our current makeout spot wasn't either of our rooms. Even so, I couldn't help myself, the feeling of her lips on mine was irresistible, and I didn't have any care in the world about the fact that my body was complaining about the lack of oxygen. I could do this all day and still not get enough.

She broke the kiss, trying to catch her breath. "Now that's some real congratulations right there," I smirked at her, comparing this kiss with the quick peck that she had given me earlier.

"You're welcome," she said, smiling at me complacently, owning the fact proudly that it was her who dominated the kiss and not me.

I shook my head at her as we walked further along. "Noah, can I ask you something? It's sort of an imposing question."

"Sure, go on. You have the right."

"How do you make enough money to pay your apartment's rent? I'm sure your dad offered, but you would rather live in the dorms that accept money from him. Even Jordan? I mean, I don't see either of you working any other jobs to manage it that way."

"Jordan actually did have a job in high school, but there was this whole fiasco that happened with him and an identity thief who stole his, and after that, his mom got pretty freaked out, so his dad told him that as long as he was studying, he didn't have to make money for accommodation," I told her, and she chuckled faintly in surprise.

I continued. "As for me, you're right. Dad did ask me, and I said no, so grams stepped up, she paid the rent for the first year, said I could do it from the next year, and debating with that woman is a serious waste of time, so I didn't argue. And this year's rent, okay, so I am about to tell you something no one knows, not even Jordan," I told her, and she looked at me like I had gone insane. 

"Oh my god, what did you do to make money?"

I chuckled at her tone. "Okay, so do you know Lucas Walker?"

"That very hot Australian model? Duh, who doesn't!" she said, waiting earnestly for me to get with the story.

"Remember how I told you my mom taught English Lit at Columbia, yeah, well Luke was an English major and he was her student. He frequently had to go for shoots because he acted quite a bit at that time, and he was very close to my mom, and since he needed a lot of extra credits, he came home regularly. I was only six at the time, but I used to love having him home, we were somewhat close, and one day I was telling him how I also wanted to act like he did and his mom was there too, and she heard me. So, she talked to my mom saying there was an opening, and if I wanted to, I could audition, she would speak to the casting people for me. The only thing was, it was in Australia."

"You were close with Lucas Walker? Are you kidding me?"

"Yes, but he wasn't that big of a deal at that time. It was when he took up modelling when fame hit him," I told her and she nodded. "My mom made a deal with me if I ate broccoli for dinner and got straight A's, she would let me audition. The deal was a big win for me, and I obviously auditioned, and I got the part, so me and my mom stayed in Australia for about two and a half months," I shrugged.