When You're Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

« Shoto❄🔥»

"(Y/N), you're at the post office, right? Let's meet up in the market. I need some help on finding a gift for my mother"
3:30pm

I smiled once more just reading his message before replying back.

« Me »

"Sure, Shoto~! I'll be heading there now! See ya!"
3:31pm
Sent

Once I'm done sending the message, I decided to head directly at the market which happens to be in downtown.

Since it's only there, I decided to take a shortcut by taking an alleyway that a friend of mine before and I used to go to when we were in middle school.

I walked and walked until I reached the said alleyway that would lead directly downtown.

I hesitated for second as I stopped myself from going in when I felt "something", like presence of someone is here.

I gulped and became alert in case a villain comes out or what.

Although, chances of a villain or maybe a random homeless person that might appear in this area is quite thin so there's no telling.

"H-Help..."

I heard a voice coming from the alleyway and it sounded like an old person.

"P-Please help!"

As a hero, there's no way I can ignore a cry for help and the way they called me was desperate.

I exhaled and decided to take the risk by walking through the alleyway with a bit of courage on my side.

'I'm really going to regret going here by myself', I thought and I can feel my heart beating faster, 'But still, an elderly person is asking for help so I must-'

"Ohh~! A U.A. student!"

That voice.

Oh no.

I think I met my wits end.

I gulped and tried to stay calm but when I continued to walk cautiously through the area, I found the old lady in a sundress except she's held captive by -

'It's one of the League of Villains!', I thought as my eyes widened, 'Seriously? On a fine day like this?!'.

The one holding her is Twice, a member of the league who can make copies of himself, and the one beside him who was calling my attention was Himiko Toga, the ruthless and bloodthirsty member of the league.

"Hah! We managed to attract one and it's that crystal girl from Class 1-A!", Twice said and smiled evilly.

"Let go of the old lady!", I yelled out and got into my defensive stunt before putting down my package, "Do it now so we won't make things ugly here between the four of us here".

"Ha ha ha ha!! How mighty! I love that, (Y/N)-chan!", Himiko said and giggled, "I can see why that half and half guy loves you so much".

"E-Eh? H-Hold on, how do you know that?!", I said and glared, "Agh, we're getting off topic here. If you're not going to let her go then I will!".

I don't know what I was saying and I'm sure what I am doing will put some risk on my situation.

There are only two members and I don't think the others are here either at all so I better knock these two and save the old lady before reinforcements arrive - especially Shigaraki and Kurogiri.