Chapter 14.

Brad

"How about we take this party upstairs?" I believe she had said her name was Sandra, insulted in a slurred voice, speaking rather loudly into my ear. She slithered her small soft arms around my neck, the pungent smell of some fruity alcoholic concoction she had consumed earlier that the guys had mixed up, seeped from her mouth as she moved her lips from my ear, and placed them only inches from mine.

I suddenly lost my balance, and my body began to stagger forward, but I quickly slammed my hands against the wall behind the girl, catching myself before I fell on top of her. God, I was completely inebriated. I couldn't tell you how many shots of Tequila I had tonight. How the fuck I wasn't flat on my ass right now sure beats the hell out of me.

The girl began giggling as she braced her hands against my chest. I closed my eyes tight when I felt her hands move down my chest, trailing at a slow pace, inching closer and closer to the seam of my black Jordan shorts.

"So, what do you say, hmm?" She suggested with a devious smile as she slid her hands inside of my shorts, going straight for my cock, stroking it slowly.

I opened my eyes and watched her bite down on her lip, but I didn't want this girl. Yes, she was beautiful, don't get me wrong. Nice body, cute smile, and those gorgeous tanned legs that went on for days. Shit, her tight black mini skirt, was barely covering what was underneath.

But, all I could think about was the shy awkward girl at the dorms who was more than likely sporting a messy bun, baggy sweats, and an oversized hoody, curled up under the covers reading one of the worn-out novels she brought from home. The girl who didn't want me.

If I were smart, I would take this girl up on her offer and take her sweet drunk ass upstairs, and give her what she wants. But I snatch her arm, halting her from stroking my semi-hard cock.

"Not tonight." I pulled her hand out." Sorry, but I need to get back to the house before I miss curfew." I lied. I didn't give a fuck about the house's bullshit curfew. Their fucking lucky I'm even staying at the house. I mean, hell they only accepted me as a brother because the Dean Bishop and my father go way back, and well, whatever my father wants he gets. And, he wanted me to be Capa-O-Mega just like he was when he attended this college.

Her lips pulled to an annoyed scowl. "Really? You're gonna turn me down because you don't want to miss curfew?" she staggered backward, adjusting her hair, obviously pissed and offended.
"What a loser," she mumbled with an eye roll.

I shrugged my shoulders, not giving a shit if she didn't like what I had to say, and watched her flip her hair as she turned and stumbled back to the party.

Reaching my hand into my pocket, I grabbed my phone out and, stupidly dialed Sophie's number.

Her small quiet voice answered, "Brad? Is everything ok?"  I couldn't help it. My lips slightly lifted automatically loving to hear the concern in her voice.

"Yeah, everything ok," I wanted to reassure her and decided to head out back to the patio outside where it was much quieter, so I would be able to hear her.

"It's pretty late, Brad. I thought maybe something was wrong," she sighed frustratedly. I softly chuckled. "Awe, are you worried about Lil ol' me?" I half teased.

I glanced out at the yard heard littered with several drunk partygoers, passed out cold. She softly laughed. "Well, yeah. Who else would I tutor this semester?"

I go to lean up against the brick wall and ended up slamming my back a little harder than I planned. I winced and let out a few curses.

"Where are you?" I couldn't hold back a smile, enjoying how concerned she sounded for me.

"I'm at some frat party. I lost Jason the moment we got here. I think the asshole left me here."

"Well, who's supposed to take you back to the house?"

Shit, I'm in no kind of state to walk to the other side of campus, but if I can't find Jason or one of the frat brothers from my fraternity to give me a ride, then my ass is gonna have to walk it...

I pinched the bridge of my nose, letting out a soft sigh. "I'll make it back, even if I have to walk." I tried reassuring her, but hearing her groan I must not have convinced her.

"Pin your location and ill come to get you. You sound plastered Brad." I heard shuffling and then the sounds of keys jingling.

"You sure?" I speared my hand through my hair. I don't know if it's a good idea if she sees me this wasted. Plus, I tend to blubber shit I shouldn't.

"Damn it, Brad. Send me your location and don't you dare leave." I placed her on speaker and pulled up my location. Shit, the screen is a bit blurry but I Pinned it and sent it to her.

I swallowed, and blurted out, "would it be cool if I stayed over? I'm not that far from your dorm," shit... What the fuck am I doing?

Her voice caught, and the phone went silent. "Soph, you still there," I kicked the wall, cursing myself for pushing...

"Ok," she suddenly said. "I'm on my way. Be watching for me out front."
_____________

The sound of my phone ringing immediately brings me back to the present. Sprawled out on the bed, I glanced over at the phone on my nightstand and see Tommy's number flashing so I quickly snatched it.

"Did you get Sophie home safely?" I immediately asked him.

"Of course, sheesh," he mumbles. "We need to talk. And, Damien is requesting to speak with you. Now. I'm on my way now to escort you to the house."

"He said I had until Monday," I groaned while running a hand through my messy hair. "It's important," he pressed.

"Fine, I'll be downstairs waiting."

I hung up and slipped out of my bed. Once I got home, I slipped my shoes off and decided to lay down for a bit. Collect my thoughts. And, somehow I was transported back to the night I think I fell, hard for Sophie. That night she let go and had fun. Does she remember that night? The night I almost kissed her? How I had almost confessed to her how badly I wanted her?

I am a bit curious about what she and Tommy spoke about on the ride to her place. And Damien, hopefully, he's not requesting me just to pressure me. I've not made up my mind yet. It's only Saturday, I have two days left to decide. And if he pressures me ill likely tell him to go fuck himself...