Chapter 27

Sophia

"Please," I cried out as he stood and gathered me into his arms.

He laid me across the bedspread and began unbuttoning his dress shirt.
"Your wish is my command, Sophie." he rasped throatily.

My body felt as if it were on fire—all because of the way he was looking at me right now. Like I was everything to him. How many nights had I lain awake in bed beside him, wishing he would look at me like he is now? How many times had I dreamt of feeling him touching me like this?

"Lift your arms," he husked, dragging the underside of my blouse above my stomach.

I lifted my arms, a bit eager to see his reaction to me unclothed.

He tossed the shirt over his shoulder and marveled at me. "Breathtaking," he whispered."You are absolutely breathtaking, baby." and then kissed me, stealing the very breath from my lungs.

I drank in his nearness, moaning desperately while his hands continued to explore my sweat-slickened body. I wanted more—no, I needed much more.

As if he could read my mind, he began to tear at my jeans, ripping my panties in the process and then tossing them the same way he had my shirt.

Positioning his body in between my legs, he rested both hands on the pillow by my head and stared down at me. "Do you know how long I've dreamt of making love to you?" he asked, gently stroking himself against my bare pussy.

He slowly moved his hand over my chest. He came to a stop, cupping my breast gently.
He hummed deeply and then squeezed it.

"Truthfully, it would have to of been from the moment I first saw you in the library that first day we met." His admittance was starting to do crazy things to my head.

A soft moan fell from my already parted lips as my hips bucked against his. It was as if I no longer had control over my own body. His touch and words alone were so enthralling.   
It seemed to of had a mind of its own. I felt like I was going to burst into a million pieces. Christ...I needed to feel him inside of me.

He positioned the crown of his cock at my entrance and slowly began rubbing it teasingly between my folds, purposely skipping over my swollen clit. I hissed, clutching the sheets tightly as the pressure began to slowly build.

"Shit," he cursed through clenched teeth. "You're so wet."

I let out a loud moan as he abruptly thrust himself inside of me. He paused, allowing me to adjust to his large size.

"Fuck, Sophie. You feel so fucking good," he admitted between heavy breaths, stroking at a slow and steady pace.

I threw my arms over his broad shoulders, wrapping my legs around his hips, clutching myself to his body. I wanted to feel every inch of his skin against mine. I cried out moan after moan, both of our bodies covered in a light mist of sweat.

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, he forced himself even deeper than before. I could feel his hot and heavy breath as it fanned across my wet skin.

"I fucking love you, Sophia." he stopped, kissing desperately up my neck. "Do you hear me?" he propelled himself roughly inside of me. "Hmmm?" he hummed and repeated the same action.

I tossed my head, my back bowing effortlessly—his voice alone was pushing me closer to the edge of ecstasy. "Oh God," I hissed as he continued his tortious thrusts.

My hands splayed across his hard rigid back as I rose higher and higher to my peak. My eyes were beginning to feel heavy to keep open. My body moved more desperately. Shit, I needed to feel that sweet and blissful release.

"Sophie," he growled as he tangled his fingers through my messy hair. "Show me your goddamn eyes."

Opening my heavy-lidded eyes, I stared into his glazed ones, and instantly my breath hitched. He was like he was baring his soul to me.

"Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me you fucking love me."

I swallowed thickly and then ran my hand over his sweat-slickened stumbled jaw. "I love you," I admitted needily, never breaking eye contact. "God, desperately."

He sucked in a heady breath, pulled my hand from that cupped his face, and gave it a soothing kiss. Running both hands down my sides, teasingly, he stopped and then grasped my hips, quickly flipping us over so that I was now straddling him.

I braced my hands on his slick muscled chest as he gripped my hips, coaxing me to move with his. He ran his hand over my stomach, moving up towards my chest. Stopping, he positioned his hand over where my heart beat wildly and began bucking his hips in rhythm with mine. "You're mine," he groaned deeply. "Tell me," he took his other hand and cupped one of my ass cheeks.

I rolled my hips, breathing heavily. "I-I," I panted, so close to that blissful edge that I could almost taste it.

He slowed to almost a stop and I immediately whined in protest. Grabbing both ass cheeks, he squeezed hard. "Give yourself to me," he growled, shoving himself deeper inside of me, causing me to scream.

"I am yours," I cried out, tossing my head back, moving my hips quicker. "I have always been yours," I finally admitted to him.

"Fuck," he groaned and picked up momentum.

I stumbled over, clutching the sheets on either side of him, unable to hold back any longer. "Oh God, Brad," I cried out, ridding him as wave after wave of pleasure soared through my entire body.

"Your eyes," he said through a strained voice, "show me," he gritted, squeezing my sides harshly.

My eyes immediately flew open, mesmerized at how erotic he looked as he achieved his climax, hoarsely chanting his love for me.

Oh, God.

The thought of just how much I loved this man terrifies the absolute shit out of me...