Drunk - Dean

TRIGGER WARNING! VIOLENT SCENE!! WARNING!!!

It was a Saturday evening, Sam and I got back from shopping

It was a Saturday evening, Sam and I got back from shopping. As we were carrying the groceries into the bunker's kitchen, we heard a loud scream, causing us to look at each other and simultaneously taking out our guns, making our way to Dean's room. Sam quickly followed behind me. In no time we both reached Dean's door, Sam knocked and yelled: "Dean are you in your room? Is everything alright?!" You both waited for a response but got none, Sam worriedly gazed at me, I nodded making him grasp the handle to Deans door and swinging it open fastly.

I heard a female scream and as Sam switched the light on, I saw a shirtless Dean and some blonde girl, who hastily tried to cover herself up with Deans' blanket. 

"Hey not cool!" shouted an annoyed-looking Dean, at the same time Sam sighed in relief, knowing that his brother was alright.

At that sight I frowned, I had a crush on Dean since I started hunting with them 4 months ago, I knew that Dean was a womanizer, but I never actually saw him with another woman in the short time we lived together now. I could feel a sting in my heart, jealousy rising up in my chest, I put my gun away, choked and apologize out and hurried out of the room as fast as I could.

Back in the kitchen I held back my tears and tried to distract myself from the pain in my heart by unpacking the groceries. I heard footsteps and sincerely hoped that it wasn't Dean. Thank god it was Sam.

"Hey is something wrong? You looked quite shocked and I have to admit you still look awful", he said and I turned my face away, letting a sigh escape my lips.

"No Sammy I am alright, don't worry" I sighed again.

"Liv, you can talk to me about everything, even your feelings for Dean you know that right?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why does he know? I thought to myself.

"Olivia, cmon, tell me you will feel better afterward," he said looking me straight into the eyes. I bit my lip and looked down at my feet,

"How do you know?" I asked, looking at him again waiting for his response. He smirked:

"I see you looking at him Liv, it's kinda obvious I have to admit".

Damn it. Am I really this obvious?

"Well... I guess then I don't have to tell you why I reacted as I did", I mumbled sadly, focusing again on the groceries. Sam sighed and for a few minutes, it was a comforting silence in the kitchen, when we heard voices and then the sound of heels on the floor.

"Bye Deanie, I hope we can do this again sometime", I heard the blondie saying, as she passed by the kitchen and exited the bunker. Anger rose inside of me again, as I starred at her leaving. She wore a tight red dress, ending in the middle of her upper thigh, a fur jacked atop and red heels, if she wasn't a prostitute I don't know what is.