Potion - Sam

I had to admit, I like Sam. I'm mean, Dean is cute and all, but I've always had a huge crush every since the brother took me in after my parents were killed by a demon. So, every now and then when Sam had his "one night stands", I got extremely jealous. And Becky didn't help that at all.

Dean told me to stay in the hotel when he went off to find Sam, being the protective brother he is. He called Dean and told him he was in Vegas. I wanted to come, I was worried about Sam. I tried to call Dean, but he never answered the phone. He eventually came back.

"Where's Sam? Is he ok? Where was he?" I asked, jumping to my feet.

"You remember Becky right?" Dean said, a glare on his face.

"You mean crazy fangirl, Becky? So far I don't like the sound of this." I said, stressed. "What could she have possibly done to Sam?" I asked.

"Well, Sam and Becky are married."

"WHAT?" I screamed.

"Calm down, you should've seen me. I'm thinking while Sam was out on a supply run, she somehow ran into Sammy and gave him a magic potion or something. There is absolutely no way he would marry her." Dean said. "Come on, we're getting Sammy back."

Dean called Sam while he was racing down the road in the impala, as I'm sprawled out in the passenger seat.

"Ok, Sam told me where he is." He said. When we got to Sam's "new house", I started to get jealous for some reason. Why would Becky, of all people, make me jealous? Sam didn't like her, and she probably forced him to marry her in some twisted way. When Dean and I saw Sam with Becky, his arm around her waist, your face got red. Like, really red.

"Why didn't you come to the wedding? You missed it!" He said, kissing Becky's forehead, making her sigh. my face got even redder, and I didn't even know that was possible by now. Dean knew about my feelings for Sam, so he quickly stepped in.

"Um, Sam? Can I have a word with you? Alone?" Dean asked. Dean and Sam walked into another room, leaving me and Becky in the kitchen.

"Wow, Sam sure is a catch, isn't he?" Becky said. I just smiled, trying not to kill her. What on earth did she do to her Sam?

"Alright, if no one's gonna ask you, I will Becky. What did you do to Sam?" I asked, glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand." She said, stuttering. Man, she was a bad liar.

"Let me ask you again." This time, I leaned closer to her, giving her a death stare.

"What did you do to Sam Becky? No games." I said.

"Um, I ah, um..." She stuttered.

"Becky, if you don't answer now, I will let Dean take over, and I don't think you would like it if that happened, would you?" I said, trailing my voice.

"Ok, ok fine! A friend of mine gave me this love potion, ok? It only lasts for a little while, unless I give him more." She said, shaking.

"Becky, how do you reverse it?" I asked.

"I told you, it'll wear off soon, I promise!" She said.

"Alright, fine," I said. I told Dean everything when he finally walked back into the room with Sam. Hours later, Sam came to his senses.

"What the hell?" He said, looking at his ring finger.

"Dean, when did I get married?" He asked.

"We'll tell you as soon as you get divorced." I laughed. Eventually, I got Becky to sign the papers. When we got back to the hotel, Dean went out on a supply run this time.

"Take my advice Dean, don't get married!" Sam yelled.

"Bitch,"

"Jerk,"

Sam and I were awkwardly sitting in the hotel room waiting for Dean to come back.

"Was I really acting all love struck around Becky?" he asked embarrassed.

"I hate to break it to you, but yea, you were," I said. If only I could tell Sam how I felt...

"Well, just in case you haven't guessed by now, I don't like Becky." He said sarcastically.

"No way! You guys had so much chemistry!" I sighed, joking.

"Shut up." Sam laughed.

"But really, I do like someone," Sam said. My heart was racing.

"Oh really? Who?" I teased, trying to hide the worry in my voice.

"Well, I know her very well. But, I'm worried she sees me as a brother, not a boyfriend. And I've liked her for a long time." He said.

"Oh." Was all I could respond. Was Sam tricking me?

"Well, that's funny cause I like someone too," I said.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Sam laughed, looking in my eyes.

"He's tall, has long brown hair, and has a funny nickname." I hinted.

"I hope your good at guessing," Sam said, and he kissed me.