A New Beginning

Hey guys this book is based off some role-plays I did. its mainly one but has some parts of another. this is also my first try at a chapter book that's not one shots. but anyways enjoy!

*Your POV*

My life is going pretty well so far. I live with my best friend Lydia Deetz and I couldn't be happier. We were exploring Lydia's new house. We went in the attic and to our suprise we saw 2 ghosts that live there. the ghosts names are Adam and Barbara Maitland. They are a very nice couple and treat us like daughters. We read through 'The Handbook For The Recently Deceased' they got when they died and it explained why we could see them. It said 'the living tend to ingore the strange and unusual' Lyds and I tend to be a little strange and unusual ourselves sometimes.

*Time skip*

It been a pretty normal day so far.  I've been sitting on the couch watching the Office while Lyds is in the attic with Adam and Barbs doing a project about the founding fathers of something. but I keep getting this feeling like something or someone is watching. like the hairs on my neck and arms are on their ends. I decided to check it out after 30 minutes and it still wouldn't go away. 

"Hello is anyone there?" I stated as I looked around. my eyes landed on a very strange man. He looked weird. Wearing a black and white striped suit with greasy looking green hair that's brunette at the roots. his skin was a pale white making his chocolate brown eyes seem to pop. 

"Who are you?" the second I said that his face turned from a smirk to that of a shocked expression.

"Wait- Can you see me?" he had a deep gravelly voice. I was even more confused till i noticed that he was a couple inches off the ground.

"oh. you're a ghost" I said unimpressed and turned back to the office. he floated towards me and sat down next to me on the couch looking my way.

"no not just a ghost but a demon babes~" I cringed at the nickname. 

" One wow and two, whats with the nickname?" taken back by the demon part but other wise I wasn't that shocked.

"Oh that. don't feel to special or anything I call every one that" he replied.  I just ignored him and turned back to my show. He seemed to get visibly annoyed by this. 

"Look can you please just say my name, i'll do anything babes I'm just super tired of being invisible to everyone for the past 600 years and you can change that by saying my name 3 times." now he was starting to sound desperate, which was pretty funny. But I also felt bad for him. Invisible for 600 years. Maybe I should say his name. I mean It could be fun having him around as a friend since Lyds likes to hang with the Maitlands more often now.

"If I say your name, what will you do? Run out and cause havoc or stay and become friends?" I needed to find out what he'll do so I know whether of not to trust him.

*Bj's POV*

When she asked me the question I was a little taken back. I mean I really just want her to marry me so I can be free. I geuss i need her to trust me if shes gonna say my name. So i had to act.

"I'd love to be your friend Babes~" She turned from the TV and looked at me as if to see whether or not I'm lying. At this I could feel my hair turn pink. Ever since I saw her I noticed this happened. I still need to figure out why. She sighed and Looked to be thinking hard about something. Finally she turned to me.

"Fuck it! Why not? It'd be nice to have someone else to hang with." My face pretty much lit up. 'Yes!' Now all she needs to do is actually say it.

"Come on Babes now you just gotta say it." She took another deep breath amd looked at me.

"I dont know your name." Shit! I forgot that.

"Well I cant say it." She stood and walked out. Moments later she came back with a pen and paper.

"Here write it down on here." I took the pen amd paper from her and scribbled my name out on it. She grabbed it and read the paper. Her brows furrowd and she looked at me.

"B-betel-Gise?" I mentally face palmed. I need to spell it out the way it sounds so people know how to say it. I grabbed the page back and re-wrote my name for her.

"Here I forgot i had to spell it this way. Its hard to pronounce the first way." She took the the page and read it.

"Ohhh. Your name's Beetlejuice. But its spelled B-e-t-e-l-g-e-u-s-e not lile how it sounds. Ok well here goes nothing?" She took a breath and started the process. 'God I cant wait! Im finally gonna be free!'

"Betelgeuse"

"Yes! Thats one down!"

"Betelgeuse"

"We are gonna be such great friends! Just give me 1 more!"

"Betelgeuse" I could feel the energy getting stronger with each time she said it! I floated up in the air and shouted.

"Yes! Thanks babes I owe you one. Woo! Finally free! I can't believe it!" I was really excited to finally be free. Settling back down on the couch I heard Adam and Barbs come down.

*Your POV*

I honestly don't know if this was the smartest of the dumbest decision i've made. Running my hand through my H/L H/C hair and contemplating what I've just done. The attic door opened and I heard Adam and Barbara running down.

"Y/N! What did you do? Why did you say it!?" They were both pretty frightened when they came down. I was starting to suspect that they knew him from the looks on their faces. 

"He said he wanted to be my friend. I asked him." I saw Beej look at them and smirk. " Besides, Lyds has been hanging with you lately, and I was kinda Lonely. He showed up and i thought he could be my friend. Thats all." I crossed my arms and stood up. Barbara looked at me and sighed.

"Look he's a dangerous ghost to be around. Its not safe." She glared at Him and he backed up.

"Look Barbs that was in the past. I've changed. I want to be her friend." He gestured to me and looked at her. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I-I geuss if you dont kill anyone you can stay." His face lit up and he jumped into the air staying there for a bit before coming back down and running over to Barbara. He grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Adam rush over to him and pushed him off.

"Hey! Hands off my wife! Personal space Bj!" Beej looked offended for a second before smirking again.

"Now Now sexy. Theres enough of me for everyone no need to get jealous." He grabbed adam and dipped him into a kiss. The look on Adams face was priceless. I just backed up and laughed at the scene unfolding infront of me. 'What have I started?'

1255 words. Welcome to "~It's Complicated~" A Betelgeuse x Reader story. This is just a filler type chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this creation of a thing.