Chapter 11

Two months had passed. Selene and Optimus were becoming so close, that it was like watching the story of Romeo and Juliet (minus the part where they both died at the end) in reality. Optimus would say things that sounded so incredibly dorky, and Selene would do the same back. The two were practically inseparable... No one knew why Miko thought a night out on the town was the ideal date, but it was something that could help Selene and Optimus spend some alone time together. Selene hummed merrily as she tied a ribbon into her hair. She gazed at her reflection in the mirror. "Perfect." Hearing a horn honking, she looked out the window to see Optimus parked out front. She hurried to the door and opened it to see Optimus in his holoform, dressed in jeans and a semi-casual dress shirt. "Selene, you look...beautiful," Optimus said. She giggled. "Well, I'm glad you approve."

"I take it you are ready for our evening?" he asked holding out an arm. She smiled and linked her arm with his. "More than ready, good sir."...

The two laughed as they walked along the street. "Man, this is nice. The last time we had done something like this was when we were children." Selene said. Optimus nodded and looped an arm around her shoulders. "And you are just as perfect now as you were then."

Selene blushed scarlet, stuttering. Optimus chuckled before yelping as she grabbed him by the collar and their lips collided. But soon, the moment melted over them. And passion flooded their minds... It was dark when the two returned to the base, and they quietly settled in Optimus's quarters. He lifted her up onto his berth, and she laid against his forearms. God, she looked like an angel. Optimus stroked her head as the light went out.