Chapter 7

A few days had passed and Selene was starting to go back to normal. And over that time, Jack, Miko and Raf were talking about her. "I still can't figure out why the bots were stunned about Selene's name. It doesn't make any sense." Jack muttered. "Yeah! It's like she knows everything about them, but they don't know anything about her!" Miko said, not even looking up as she fiddled with her guitar. "Well, they do know a Selene...just not the one we know." Raf  said. Jack and Miko looked at eachother then back at the younger boy. "Raf, what do you mean?" "Ratchet told about an Autobot he knew who was also named Selene. He told how she grown close to an Orion Pax... And how she made Optimus promise to find him, before she...died in his arms..." "Gosh, poor Orion. He must've been devastated when Optimus told him..." "That's the thing... Ratchet never told me if Optimus kept that promise...." "But that doesn't explain how our Selene knows so much about them." Then an idea struck Raf like lightning. "Wait a second.... What if the Selene we know, and the one they know...are the same person...?" "You mean like they share a body...?" Miko asked. "I mean like our Selene is their Selene reincarnated..."... Chaos and destruction surrounded her. She looked up at the mech that had once been her friend. "Megatronus... Please don't do this! This isn't you!..." "You dare to address Lord Megatron in that tone?!" A skinny mech she had come to know as Starscream miles as he slapped her cheek plate. Megatron. That was what the young gladiator she knew had become. "Tell me, Selene. Where is Orion Pax?" "I don't know where he is, but if I did, I would never tell you. I love him more than I fear you." Megatron growled and stabbed her clean through the chest. She screamed in agony. The pain was completely unbearable. Words...or rather, lack-there-of was the only comfort Selene found laying there on the cold dark surface staring up at smoke filled sky. She coughed as she felt herself nearly choking on her own Energon. Megatron and his followers had gone. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted to a slight upright position. She gazed up at a tall red and blue mech she didn't recognize. But she felt an aura around him. "You... you're Primus's chosen one... I can feel it..." She hissed at the pain. Suddenly she heard him singing a song that belonged to her and Orion only. Where he had gotten it, she didn't know. "Will you promise me something? Promise me that if you find an Orion Pax, tell him that I love him...and that I'll see him again soon... And protect him...Till all...are...one..." ... Selene found herself alone in a blackness. "Hello...?" She called out. "Hello... Selene..." She whirled around to see a face she knew anywhere. "Alpha Trion... You have no idea how good it feels to see you. "You have grown into quite the young woman, Selene.. " "Primus... Incarnation of creation, how may I serve you...?" "You are still needed, my child... Thus is why you have been given a new form... Now I must get you informed on all that has happened after your end..."... "....AAAAAAAAAUUUGGG!" All present jumped at the sound of a shrill and realized it's coming from the main hangar. Rushing in, they saw Selene sitting up on the couch, pale as a ghost. They became worried and went to the rail, slowly approaching so they didn't frighten her any more than she already was. "Selene...are you alright?” Optimus asked. Selene swallowed hard and briefly nodded. "Y-Yeah..." she croaked. "I...I'm okay... Hey, Ratchet?" The medic looked at her.  "Yes...?" "Where is Orion Pax?"