Chapter 8

All eyes looked at Selene with stark confusion. Did they hear the words she spoke correctly? "What...?" Ratchet breathed, unable to grasp what just happened. "Ratchet, I asked you a question, and you better darn well answer me." Selene said staring down the medic before looking at Optimus. "Selene, where did you acquire the information on an Orion Pax?" "Because I knew him all of my life. How did you acquire that song? Because only Orion Pax and I knew that song." "Selene...you must have had some kind of nightmare due to the loss of your mother..." Ratchet said, moving to take her into the medbay as Optimus turned to walk away. Selene growled in slight anger. None of them were believing a word she said. How could she make them see that she was the Selene they knew? Then it hit her, her song..."Primus did you know? That your final son Would cure us without falter Primus did you know? That your creation Would someday end the slaughter..." All eyes turned to her as she sung, while Ratchet's widened. Optimus had stopped completely in his tracks, listening to the song that he had carried in his spark since before the war. It couldn't be her... "Primus did you know? That your sliver knight Would someday lead a nation Did you know? That your baby boy Will leave us when it's done You've got to remember Till All Are One...." She had tears streaming down her face when Optimus turned around, but a smile was on her face as well. It was then that she then had recognition dawn on her. Optimus Prime was her beloved Orion Pax. He approached her as lubricant started to stream down his face. It was her... "Selene... my Selene..." He scooped her up and held her close as he kneeled on the floor as he cried. "Optimus... I told you we would be together again... I just never realized it was you then... That you were Orion Pax... My Orion Pax..." The children, Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were completely out of the loop. But seeing what affect it had on Optimus, they them realized that she was the reincarnation of his sparkmate Selene. She felt whole...she felt like she was finally home again.