🥀Birthday Boy part 2🥀

Start from the beginning

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful..." Tony and Rhodey say in amazement. Xavier chuckles, before putting the helmet on. 

Everyone stays quite as Xavier starts pressing some buttons and pushing levers. 

Some shout in shock when a hologram of Jean shows up.

"Hello Jean."

"Professor! Where am I? Where are we?" Jean asked confused and scared.

Xavier goes into a long explanation, explaining everything to her. Once he finishes she looks at him in horror and shock.

"There has to be another way right?" Jean asked, somewhat mortified.

"Believe me if there was I wouldn't have even suggested it." Xavier said.

🖤🔥🥀With Peter🥀🔥🖤

Peter listened to the conversation, already making up his mind.

"There has to be another way right?" Peter heard Jean ask.

"Believe me if there was I wouldn't have even suggested it." Xavier said.

"I'll do it." Peter says, looking at the two, who where surprised he was there.

"Peter- I- uh- shouldn't you be with the others?" Jean asked, trying to not act suspicious. 

"Shouldn't you be as well?" He retorts. She sighs before looking at the Professor.

"I guess we have his answer." Jean said sadly.

Xavier explained to the two how the sacrifice would play out and everything. Once they where done talking Peter had one request.

"Tell Mr. Stark I love him alright? And that I hope his future is bright, alongside everyone else's. Because I've known Mr. Stark long enough to know he would find some way to blame himself for my death so please make sure he doesn't." 

Xavier smiled at him.

"I promise."

With that, Jean and Peter got ready with the sacrifice. 

Peter laid on the ground. Jean placed one hand on Peter's head, and another flat against the ground. 

She started concentrating when a blinding white light shook the soul stone. People started disappearing. 

Jean laughed before realizing something. She looked at Peter who was smiling at her. He had blood dripping from his mouth.

"Take care of yourself and everyone for me please?"

Jean nodded, as tears silently fell down her cheeks. Peter wiped her tears, as she turned to dust. 

But the odd thing, was that Peter no longer felt pain 

He stood up, shrieking in shock when he saw Gamora.

"H-hello, I'm Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man. And you are?" Peter asked tentatively.

"I'm Gamora. The person who was sacrificed for the soul stone. And you must be the sacrifice to send everyone home." Gamora says. Peter nods, giving her a sad smile. 

"I guess so...." He looks up at the 'sky', a few tears escaping his eyes.

"I guess I'll never get to meet my newborn sister, and see my father again...." He says, wiping his eyes.

Gamora carefully took his hand, smiling at him. When they started turning to dust.

"Don't be so sure of that. We'll meet again Peter Parker." Gamora said, disappearing. 

"Maybe so." Peter said, turning to dust. 

When he formed he was shocked he wasn't on Titan. No he was at the manor, near Cerebro.

That's when he heard the doors of Cerebro opening. He turned around and there stood his father-figure. Peter gave him a smile.

"Hey Tony..."

Tony simply walked up to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday, birthday boy."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

So I was going to kill Peter.

But I decided to be nice!

Yeah I should be asleep rn since it's 12:23 AM as I'm writing this.

But like YOLO.

Anyways I might head to bed though.

Good night my lovely demons.

I love you!

Live, Laugh, Lie.

Posted on: 12/10/19

Word Count: 1135

🥀🔥🖤