VOL.3 [Chapter 7, The dragons and their gold stash...?]

[Author's note]

As of this release, I will pick up my renewed release schedule on Wattpad again since the first chapters to get everything rolling have already released on Patreon over the past week. A quick refresher for my new release schedule since it has changed a little.

Tuesday: Debugging Another World and Monster Girl Resort will alternate every week.

Thursday: Rebirth of Fenrir and Of Gods and Men will alternate every week.

Saturday: Sent by the Gods and An Elf on Earth will alternate every week.

[Padge's perspective]

A loud clamor was ongoing outside my study while I was hard at work to finalize the contracts for three new A.I.U. members to enter training.

And frankly, that does not help when a contract requires intense focus simply to write it up because it is a massive spell being woven into binding parchment.

"You sir... need to have a talk with your daughter!" A shout came from the door as I heard the sharp impact of a hoof kicking it open.

"What now Pomae?" I asked my wife annoyed; she knew I was busy with important contracts that demand I am not disturbed while working on them.

"You need to talk to your daughter about the dragons and their gold stash. Before she brings public shame to the Imperial name." Pomae spoke, still panting as she stood supporting herself on her knees.

The yukata she wore had gotten mostly undone, probably by her sprint here and the furious kick she gave my study's door.

"The.. whatta?" I asked her and she sighed.

"She was getting her fiancée ready to do... y'know..." She spoke, taking a few deep breaths.

"Ah, the birds and the bees." I replied and she cocked her head as it seemed Pomae did not get what I meant.

"What are you talking about?" She asked me, honestly, I could very well ask her the very same.

"Yeah, so what did she do?" I decided to ask my wife rather than keep this ridiculous argument going.

"Cuddling up with Kilnnae isn't the problem, she got her horny as all hell I noticed when I came through that parlor. She should not be getting into that kind of stuff already." Pomae spoke, clearly in a hurry to resolve the issue she had seen rise before her very eyes.

And frankly, it's not that I wish to withhold my daughter the chance to experience such things, but to go there with her girlfriend within this short of a time since getting together I simply, as a parent, can't condone.

"Ugh, that girl... either she had no idea what she was doing... or she reached that 'I want to experiment and am not going to listen to anyone' phase." I muttered and Pomae sighed.

"It's the first, trust me." She added.

"Daddy? What's going on, it sounds like fun." Matthew suddenly asked, having arrived in my study unnoticed.

"Nothing that is fit for your ears, you're too young for this kind of stuff." I told him and Pomae nodded sagely, wisely keeping her mouth shut for once.

"But it sounds like fun. What is it?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"You, kiddo, are way to curious for your own good, just like your sister. Now go and play with the dogs." I told my son who stood between me and Pomae, eagerly awaiting what had transpired, but I was sure as hell not going to tell my five year old son about this stuff.