Patreon Update

This chapter is a pure update on my writing since I have started a Patreon page where my works will release one week prior to the releases here on Wattpad. So the coming chapter will release here on Wattpad one week later than normally. It will be available on Patreon Next Tuesday and the week after that it will be available here on Wattpad. After that my normal schedule will be picked up again with the releases on Patreon from the week before on Wattpad.

If you wish to support me on Patreon, there are a few tiers currently.

The standard tier of 'Isekaitis' is a $1 per month basic subscription that gives you access to all releases one week before they become available for free again on Wattpad.

There are a few others for the sales of my works as ebooks. Currently I am editing Sent by the Gods for sale and the others will become available in similar ways:

-The Divine Emmissary Tier is a monthly $7 pledge for the pre-order of Sent by the Gods and future ebooks to follow in tbe story after that. I will make a post on Patreon with the downloadable ebook once I have finished editing it.

-The Valkyrie of the Baerne Family is a monthly $7 pledge for the pre-order of Rebirth of Fenrir Volume 1 and future volumes. I will make a post on Patreon with the downloadable ebook once I have finished writing the final epilogue and editing it.

-The Lirian Adventurer is a monthly $7 pledge for the pre-order of Debugging Another World (this will go by volumes that I can make from the current story) and the volumes after the first. I will make a post on Patreon with the downloadable ebook once I have finished dividing and editing it as multiple parts for sale.

For the sales of all the stories I will make $7 tiers for the entire series. So it includes the first released volume and all those after that.

As someone who has dreamt of selling my books for years I am overjoyed at this opportunity to use this method of self-publishing it like this and am already grateful for all future buyers of the ebooks.

Just to ensure to all who are curious, there will be future higher tiers for suggestions of story arcs and other suggestions for the stories but these are currently planned for the future and not available yet.

You can find me on patreon here:

https://www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift