Chapter Fourteen.

Start from the beginning

            “Forget about it.” I murmured, letting out a soft groan. “Let’s mess around a little.”

            My hand went to slide into her underwear but she jumped at the contact and shook her head no way too quickly, her face going as pale as a ghost. Since when did she get like that when I touched her?  The only thing I could do right now was stare at her in shock and try not to feel slightly offended.

            “I-I’m sorry.” She stuttered. “I just kind of wanted the first time we did something again to be special if that doesn’t sound weird?”

            “Oh.” I half-heartedly smiled and nodded my head, completely relieved by her response. I thought she just didn’t want to sleep with me because she was turned off or something. Thank god. “It’s okay babe. We can wait.”

            Sinking back down into the comforter feeling slightly rejected, I watched her stand up and try to search around for my sweatshirt she had peeled off of her during the course of the night. The way her body looked in underwear drew my eyes to every inch and section you could possibly think of. The way her hip bones had a slight indent, the way her thighs came together because her ass was big. The way her breasts looked like they could be double d’s. God damn…

            “Justin.” She repeated, completely snapping me out of it. A little smirk became plastered on her face when she noticed I was completely infatuated with her chest for a couple of seconds and that’s why I had zoned out. I’m a guy, what can I say?

            “Sorry.” I replied. “What?”

            “I asked if you if you wanted to do something tonight since it’s going to be our last night…”

            The answer I wanted to say was you. But I withheld that remark and tried to think of something more along the lines of what a gentleman would say but as she bent over to grab her pajama shorts I couldn’t come up with anything except horny comments. I can’t help it.

            “Well I could think of a couple things…” I trailed off. “Actually, a lot of things we could do…”

            Turning around to face me, she rolled her eyes and slid the pajama shorts on, as well as helping herself to another one of my sweaters. I didn’t mind though because what’s mine is hers and I love seeing her wear my clothes. It was a huge turn on. 

            But let’s be honest, what doesn’t she do that won’t turn me on?

            “You certainly haven’t changed.” She said, her cheeks slightly blushing. “I’m being serious though Justin.”

            “I already have a special night planned. Why are you getting dressed? Can’t we just hang out here for a while? You aren’t leaving are you?”

            “Justin no.” She said, completely exasperated from all of my questions. “I’m just getting dressed because I was cold. How are you feeling by the way after last night? Better?”

            I almost forgot last night happened. I almost forgot that she had seen me with my pills and that we had that intense make-out session. I would have dealt with the anxiety attack if it had meant that I would have gotten a chance to sleep with her.

            “Yeah. I probably didn’t say it enough last night but thank you for everything. It really helped and I’m sorry for not telling you sooner but I’m trying to work on it. You being there last night really worked.”