"We are almost there"

Jungkook spoke and guided him and Hani, out of the dirt path. Now, he skillfully walked in between the different trees, as if a path only he knew, resided there. Behind him, Hani became more and more curious of the place in which his pack was located. Breaking free from the tree maze, Hani and Jungkook's feet stopped at the end of – what it seemed to be – a cliff, or at least, the end of the road for them. Jungkook shared a playful look with her before taking one more step forward. Surprised, Hani was dragged down with him, her heart beating fearfully in her mouth. Thankfully, Hani realized, Jungkook was leading her down a very steep hill. Carefully, he went down, stealing glances at Hani to make sure she wouldn't slip. However, Hani's mind was not on the steep hill anymore. She hadn't even realized how slippery the ground was under her feet. Her eyes were glued, mesmerized by the sight in front of her. It was a huge pack that extended further than her eyes could reach. Little tents, cabins of all shapes and sizes .... more than she could count. Her heart seemed to explode in her chest, unable to contain the excitement. Jungkook felt Hani give his hand a little squeeze, telling him to walk faster. Smiling from cheek to cheek, the Alpha almost ran down the hill, excited for Hani to see more of what laid inside his pack.

As they got closer, the more details Hani's eyes captured and dwelled into. From where she stood, she was able to spot so many people in the pack. People talked to one another happily, little kids ran after their peers. Even what seemed to be little markets, selling all different kinds of goods, small shops and cafés, decorated that place.

The world in front of her fascinated her deeply, awakening a childish imagination in her that propelled her to move forward and faster, towards that pack. Yet, her attention was stolen to something else, once she felt Jungkook stopping his stride. A guy, slightly taller than him, was standing in front of them, blocking their passage. Another male was sitting behind the desk, looking curiously at Hani.

"Alpha, you have arrived early"

The guy spoke with a respectful tone in his voice, his back so straight one would think that, one wrong breath, and it would break in half. His hands were behind his back and his eyes locked with Jungkook's, yet, carrying a sort of admiration Hani had never laid her eyes upon.

"I was able to solve some things faster than I was counting on" Jungkook replied with a serious tone, an authoritarian gaze in his eyes. "Any news?"

"More of the usual, no suspicious activity in the western part of the territory. The patrol group reported no changes"

"That's good. Keep up with the good work"

Jungkook finished the small conversation with a small pat on the man's back. The man stepped aside, allowing Jungkook and Hani to, finally, enter the pack. Both of the males, despite being in the presence of their Alpha, eyed Hani up and down suspiciously, which creeped her out. But none of them uttered a word, noticing how firmly the Alpha's hand was grasping hers. Hani's mind then drifted to how unique the pack was already revealing itself to be. Guards? A patrol group? Hani had never heard about a pack who had such tight safety measures.

The pack from inside was even more mesmerizing. All types of commerce existed and people did the most various of things. It didn't resemble like a pack at all, a more developed version of it perhaps. There were so many things that Hani wanted to explore, she really couldn't contain the excitement that coated her whole existence. Jungkook looked back at her, curious about what was her initial reaction to the pack. He found her smiling brightly at the scenery, her eyes twinkling with amazement at everything surrounding her. Upon seeing how happy his mate was, a smile just as big blossomed on Jungkook's face. Still smiling foolishly, Jungkook let go of her hand, instead, wrapping his arm around her waist, so that, he could bring her closer to him.