♔︎|𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 (𝐄𝐧𝐝)

“𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

ITS BEEN three days. Three days since I brought back Bellamy. She is still unconscious. The pack doctors said that her body is getting prepared and restarted. It needs rest, her body, and her mind even her wolf has endured too much. She has lost too much blood and now she's wired to goddess knows how many drips.

I sat beside her, caressing her face softly. Her left hand was in my palm as I rubbed circles from fingers.

Wake up, love. I silently prayed hoping moon goddess hears me. I closed my eyes as the familiar horrifying memory of Bellamy hit me. I couldn't get rid of her thoughts, of her bruised body. Even though I killed Luciano Infront of my eyes yet I fear that another like him will bear and harm my Bellamy.

I can't even imagine the amount of pain that she underwent. Her stitches, wounds are a reminder of my failure. Even though I've killed the bastard, technically I won but seeing her in such a distressing situation is reminding me of the failure that I am. This was the day that I dreaded, I feared the most.

If I noticed the threat lingering around the castle, my family, and over my mate, I would've never let this happen. Yes, it has happened and I guess this was written in our fate but the guilt is eating me. I might relax once I see her all fine. But she's not waking up. I keep reassuring myself that she needs time, her body needs rest but am I getting assured?

"Brother, Dorian has some information regarding the scattered infected wolves that ran away," Genevieve said but I shook my head. I didn't want to leave Bellamy alone.

"Go, I will stay with her," She insisted. Feeling helpless I got up before kissing Bellamy's forehead and made my way towards the office.

Upon reaching there, I saw Dorian, my beta, and Damien, my third in the command waiting for me. I gave a nod and sat at my seat gesturing them to speak.

"We've caught the infected wolves. They were hot on their trails and wanted to scatter. They did scatter but we found them. They are currently in the dungeon, severely beaten," Dorian said. I told them to take me to the wolves that are close to tasting their deaths.

The dungeons were the scariest place in the castle. It still haunted me. The memories of my father locking me up in here are still infested in my mind. I shivered as I walked down the familiar set of rocky stairs that led the way to the cave and then the dungeons. Huge candles were lit by the rocky staircase and inside the cave as well. There was no light bulb illuminated here, my father wanted to make the dungeons look frightening. And I guess, it remained like this.