♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

I WAS WAY too excited for this journey to start. Not that I was saying that the journey to the previous sides was any lesser but there was this specialty on a journey where you travel back to your home.

"I am so excited. I can't wait to surprise Papa. I cant wait to see his reaction," I said, trying to express my happiness.

"Haha, patience is the key to success, dear mate,'' Vincent joked.

"My dear mate, I lack in patience,'' I mused too.

Things had gotten so different lately, but it was a good difference.

One thing that I've known throughout my life was that everyone would receive their fair share. You will get what is meant for you; you're going to receive your portion even if it is as deep as the ocean's bed. And if a fraction is just close to your mouth but isn't meant for you will not be able to reach your taste buds.

With this being said, a person will go through happy times but as well as hard, crucial times too.

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't realize my phone ringing. I was brought back into reality when Vincent slightly shook me. He gestured towards my phone before raising his eyebrow questioning.

"How far you?" My best friend, Sophia directly asked over the phone.

I decided to annoy her over the phone since she did the same on our last phone call.

"Um, Hello? Who is this? Sorry, I don't accept calls from a stranger," I said as I snickered. Vincent looked at me and shook his head smiling and knowing that I was teasing my best friend.

"Stop being a pain in the ass, Belle. Tell me so I can arrange a surprise. I have been avoiding Dominic and Valerie for hours. They must be assuming that I am dead by now," She said fully showing how stressed she was with the whole surprise thing.

"Poor you. I am probably like three hours away. I think I'll reach there by night," I said as I looked at Vincent confirming myself about the timing.

"Oh, okay. I will plan something. I'll probably tell our dork-face of a best friend and Val to meet me outside your place making an excuse that it's been ages since we've last met Uncle Leo. Honestly, we met your father like the day before yesterday," She said and I rolled my eyes knowing my best friend probably met Papa so that she could eat her favorite dish made by him.

"Whatever, all I know is that I want a huge surprise," I said, feeling like a spoiled brat. I could practically feel Sophia rolling her eyes yet again over the phone and making a grimacing face.