♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

“𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

“𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Third Person's POV

LUCIANO CAME out of his hiding spot, looking confident as he always did. Vincent started looking here and there thinking that Bellamy would come out now but she didn't. Seeing Luciano's face Vincentius could not control the rage which was highest at its peak. With red fiery eyes, Vincent took quick long strides towards Luciano who wasn't scared instead he was standing there looking rather amused.

"Do you remember anything? This was the same spot where my father gasped for oxygen and you denied it!" Luciano roared gesturing with hands to the ground. Vincentius looked dead in the eyes and said, "Of course, I saw the life leaving from your father's eyes."

Luciano felt his monster stir inside of him as he heard the words coming from Vincent's mouth; he felt daggers. Luciano's eyes changed from deep green to hallow black. "Don't, Brother," Luciano warned.

"And of course, Do you remember the monster that took him over the edge? You do! Would you like to meet his much-worsened version? I am sure you would," Luciano said and gave dominance to his monster. Luciano's monster was not an animal, he didn't transform into an animal. His monster was a soul living inside of Luciano's body. Like a traveler, Luciano's soul shifted and his monster came forward.

His monster swiftly using its strengths vanished behind Vincentius. Vincent was shocked even he couldn't do that with such quickness. Luciano lunged at Vincent catching Vincent off guard. Vincent fell on the ground with a thud while Luciano was on top of him swinging punches at Vincent.

He swung left and then right, Vincent using his Lycan capacity dodged his punches and pushed Luciano off him lunging a blow to his face. No matter how strong Luciano's monster was, deep down his monster knew he wouldn't be able to withstand Vincnetius for long. He had to act fast and wise.

Luciano fell on the ground. Vincent who was still in control raised his sword to parry another attack at Luciano. All Vincent could see was red. He couldn't erase the painful voice of Bellamy sobbing for protection as he advanced towards Luciano.

The cliffs were very close behind them now. Luciano continued to retreat, his monster was slow at regaining his posture Vincent had noticed his weakness. Vincent continued advancing. Luciano's monster finally realized that if he would retreat further he would fall from the cliff so he stood on his feet quickly.

Luciano countered with a harsh kick on the weak spot behind the leg. Luciano's monster was quick to act when Vincent felt his balance out of place. Luciano pushed Vincent wanting him to fall from the cliff.