♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Luciano's Pov

TODAY WAS the day. I've been waiting for this day to come for ages. I know, something came over my monster before but I made him understand that there's no other best way to steal the happiness of Vincent on his big day. He'll get married to his love, make her his and I will steal that happiness. Their loving happiness will turn into their greatest horror.

What did you think Vincent? that I will forgive or forget my father's death? Each second of my life has been a torment since that day, since the day Vincent brutally killed my father. I know my father was no good man, I know he turned evil. I know he turned into a monster that nobody wanted him to become but there's always a loophole, a solution. But no, he didn't wait. He killed him!

I can't forget the scene. My father gasped for breath. Wanting that oxygen. Wanting to live. But Vincent snatched the life that I wanted to give him. I wanted him to give me a second chance.

The whole family is celebrating this day as if nothing happened hundreds of years ago? As if Vincent didn't kill my father at this minute? If I didn't beg him to give my father a chance?

I will not spare you, Vincent! Neither will I spare your only source of happiness. At first, before coming here, I planned on destroying his family but when I got to know about his mate, my intentions took a 180-degree change. Now I plan on destroying his mate and him. Killing one heart can kill another one too.

Today was the wedding day. And after the wedding ceremony ends, no matter how strong or equal Bellamy becomes she won't be able to compete against the monster who wants to end her. I have everything planned! Every single thing. Just a few more hours.

I exited the castle without anyone knowing. I had to leave the Royal side for a few hours to meet with my army. I had to full and finally direct them about the plan. Exiting the castle wouldn't be hard considering everyone is busy with the whole wedding arrangements.

After an hour or so, I saw myself entering the hidden compartment that I bought especially for Bellamy to be a hostage. The best thing about this compartment is that it Is bounded with a Witch's spell. I had a witch over to cast a hidden spell over this building so that nobody could find it. I will have the same witch over to cast a spell on Bellamy, a hidden spell. So that nobody could track her.

"Listen up boys, today is the day! We'll finally avenge our leader, our father's death." My infected wolves snarled at the mention of death. Even my monster hissed. Everybody hated the mention of that word, even I did.