♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

“𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

“𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐈, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

IT WAS around 2 am in the night and the workers were helping me gather my stuff. I had a lot of things to pack and while packing I felt as if I was leaving a piece of my heart behind. It was shattering to see how unoccupied my room felt. I had taken off all my pictures and packed them safely in my suitcase.

I was folding my last pair of tees and pants when I saw Princess Genevieve entering my room. I looked up and stood from my place.

"Princess,'' I said as I found my way out from the hodgepodge that the clothes had formed.

"Please, don't approach me by the word Princess." I was about to oppose but she cut down and said, "I request."

She came into my room to bid me goodbye and said she was going to meet me in the morning. Papa told me that the King and Princess would stay at the packhouse.

After bidding her goodbye I went back to packing. I didn't feel like packing anything because truthfully, I didn't want to leave. But a few things have to be done with or without your preference.

After I did my packing and thanked the workers for their help, I decided to go and check Papa. As I was walking down the stairs, I caught a glimpse of Papa sitting one of the kitchen's island chairs.

"Papa, it's almost three-thirty in the morning, Why aren't you resting?" I asked, a part of me knew why he didn't sleep but I chose to ignore it. It was too deplorable to think about it.

"I didn't feel like sleeping. This house is going to be so lonely once you leave," Papa said as he took off his glasses and wiped the tear that had fallen.

I embraced Papa in a hug as I cried my heart out in the croak of his neck. Papa said comforting words in my ear which made me cry more. Never had I ever thought that I would have to leave Papa.

"Shush darling, that's it. No more tears," Papa said as he wiped his face with his arm.

"You're a tough girl Bellamy, just like your mother," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Now come on, get up, and sleep. You've got a long trip ahead. "Sleep well," he said as I stood up from my place. I hugged Papa once again before going into my room.

I changed my clothes and wore one of Papa's huge shirts and pajamas. I had already arranged everything and it was pointless to unpack it for just a shirt and a pajama.

I closed my eyes and tugged my duvet under my chin as I slept in my bed for the last time.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara