♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐥.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

I UNLOCKED my door and as I was about to walk in the bathroom. My steps halted. My body immediately hardened. There lying on my bed was the head of one of my workers, Marilyn. Her head malevolently severed by her body. Her eyes were lifeless. I hastily mind linked Dorian to come in my room.

"King! What happened?" He said with shortness of breath. I didn't reply to him, he followed my gaze and wheezed.

"Marilyn!" He creaked. He walked towards the bed and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Marilyn was the closest to Dorian. She was his aunt. I looked at Dorian who was harshly wiping his tears. I came towards him and patted his back trying to solace him. I called Hernandez who was shocked to see me but when I motioned him towards the lifeless head of Marilyn, his whole self got stringent.

"What? How?" Hernandez said trying to figure out the exact words.

"What happened, guys?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Luciano who was rubbing his eyes due to drowsiness.

When he looked at the tragic scene behind me he instantly sniffed. I looked at him with the question.

"That's so bad," he said in a low voice. I ignored his presence and turned towards Hernandez. We needed to arrange a wolf commemoration.

"Arrange a funeral by the woodsy Lake," I ordered Dorian who nodded and went outside.

"Luciano, excuse us," Hernandez said whilst looking at me. Luciano nodded slowly and went outside.

"Who did this?" Hernandez questioned in exasperation.

"I just came back around an hour ago and when I opened my bedroom door I had this sight in front of me," I said telling him the truth.

"I don't understand one thing. Okay, someone did this and we'll find him. But why did that person place the head on your head out of all the people," Hernandez said pinpointing the odd thing.

I immediately realized that indeed this was off. Why would someone do this? What's the point of this?

"It is a hint," Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw Genevieve.

"Dorian told me," she said and I nodded.

"Her head is bitten off. It wasn't slaughtered. Look at how her nerves and veins are pared in a very different manner. As if someone was bloodthirsty," She said in commotion. Genevieve was an expert when examining something more like a dead body. Over the years, she studied medicine, and her help means a lot.