♔︎|𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

“𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vincentius Dante

THE ACHE for something, something so pure, something mine was making me go crazy, I wanted it; I wanted to feel it, to make it mine. There was something out there that wanted me as much as I wanted it. And now it's time to reveal myself.

I called in all my generals and my wolf soldiers to talk about how my uncover would go as I schemed everything. Now was the time for the world to see who their actual ruler was.

It's been over a thousand years since one has seen his true king and now everything is about to rewrite, not just a minor change but a change that would shake the whole mankind. I was just a rumor for these people but when they'll face me, their rumor won't be alive any more to save them.

I sat at my throne, one which was placed just high enough for all my hundred thousand soldiers to see. My throne embodied me as I embodied it. Everyone looked at me in awe and with a devoted look on their face.

Lukas, Hernan, and Genevieve stood right next to me and mother sat on her wheelchair with a proud look on her face as her eyes glistened with tears.

Mother always wanted to see me with my packs. She wanted me to uncover myself and be with my people, not just as a king to them but a comfort, a relief for them. She wanted her people to know that I existed.

I endured a lot of wraths. Thousands of years ago, when Nicholas died, the people believed that with his death, his family died too, that he killed his family. And so I, for over a thousand years stayed hidden yet ruled. People knew me as a dead man but here I was, ruling over them.

"Next week! Next week, will be my week. It will show the people that I exist, that their fairy tale sinner is alive.

Host a grand ball, invite each and every pack to the castle, guide them and make sure they come. Host a ball masquè," I said with an indication of power in my voice. I motioned my generals to meet me in the office room where I order them how to work things out.

I entered my office and sat on my chair. I heard a knock on my door and the door opened revealing my generals, they came inside and bowed before me.

"Hire the best decorators to festoon the whole castle. Keep in mind that the theme should be black for men and any color for women. The music should be dangerously melodious. Tell everyone to wear masks, everyone should hold a different mask. The whole castle should hold sovereignty but at the same time should be graceful as mother always wants the castle to have its grace and elegance.

The big reveal that would be me, would be in the midnight when the clock would hit 12. I want all the spotlight on me, where I show my originality. And after that, there should be a duration where everyone will then show themselves; unveil their identities too. I want to see everyone who has been hiding behind the masks all night," I ordered.

Invitations and declarations were sent. My wolf soldiers, one by one, started their journey to send out the proclamation to each pack and to each Alpha.

It is time for the big and bad Lycan King to reveal.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Bellamy Rose

We were all called in the packhouse. I was woken up by the loud shattering noises of Dominic telling me to wake the hell up because Alpha Elliot had called us.

Upon reaching there, everyone was running frantically. Was there an attack on our borders? I thought as different thoughts occurred inside my brain. I caught a sight of a running Grace but before I could call her, she disappeared from my sight. Soon the hassle ended when the Alpha and Luna entered.

"Calm down everyone. Relax, we just got a call from our neighboring pack, they were given an invitation for a Bal masque from him." Everybody gasped and started whispering around. It was a dramatic sight, one that I did not like.

"Alpha, his soldiers are here." We all went outside behind our Alpha. I had Sophia and Dominic beside me who were clutching my arms as if their death news was waiting for them.

Alpha and Luna walked positively but I could sense they were uneasy too. What was this whole deal? We all walked past the packhouse and stood behind hundreds of well-equipped wolf soldiers who stood so much power.

"Good Evening Alpha Elliot. We are glad to come here and give you this invitation from the Royal King himself. He wishes you all to come to the Royal Ball next week with your whole pack. The details are written in the invitation card, and on the day we will send our wolf generals to escort you all to the castle.

To give you all a heads up, the journey from your side to the castle will be for about 3 to 4 hours and yes, not to forget, King will finally reveal himself," Said the wolf soldier. Alpha accepted the invitation and with that, the soldiers left.

Alpha ordered our wolves to leave as he will hold a meeting for the current situation in a while. Only us stood with the Alpha now.

Alpha showed us the card, the card was so beautiful that it left me awestrucked.

Uncle Elliot then proceeded to open it. It held all the details: the address, timing, dress code etc.

-V

Something felt so familiar just by looking at the letter. I couldn't pinpoint it but there was something unusual about it. I suppose we all will go to meet the king. I wonder what Sophia will make me wear considering she's all extra in these things.

I remember around two years ago, we had this kind of a party thrown by the western side and I clearly remember Sophia made me sit for whole four hours and then she clicked pictures of herself and I in thousand different angles.

I wish the wrath doesn't come upon me this time. Knowing Sophia she is already busy with selecting the most beautiful dresses for both of us with matching jewelry and shoes. I am already dreading just by thinking of all the torture which will come upon me.

Oh, Moon goddess. Save me, please.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Chapter nine!

Vote, comment, share

-blackburnfire ❤️

Vote, comment and share❤️