♔︎|𝐎𝐧𝐞

“𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

SOMETHING WAS very special about today's morning. There can be nothing more pleasing to the senses than the sunrise. The colors stirred in such a way that the golden rays of the sun gave a bright coloring to the clouds and grasslands, mountains, and valleys.

The birds were happily twittering in the trees while men and women along with their children were taking pleasure in their morning walks under the warm reddening beauty of the rays. After a little while, I could see young girls and boys bidding good-byes to their mothers in shining uniforms as they ran off to their schools.

"Bellamy, love! Come in here, breakfast is almost done," Papa yelled from the kitchen. I covered my ears to block the high-frequency pitch sound that was nerve-wracking. We can hear everything at a heightened pace.

"Coming Papa, just a few more minutes," I replied as I bit my tongue to avoid screaming in frustration while I watered my roses. The yelling from before hurt my eardrum a little bit.

Every morning I wake up and water my roses. I treat them like my babies. Planting is something I cherished the most while growing up. Papa used to tell me that my mother also did the same when she was alive.

My mother died when she was giving birth to me. Papa told me that I was born in one of the most critical times that the pack faced. There was a war going on and my mother whilst pregnant with me fought to save her people. My father and mother were the Alpha and Luna. So keeping the pack safe was their duty.

There were many complications and my mother who was hurt badly couldn't bear the pain. I feel guilty. I feel as if I am the reason behind her death. If it wasn't for me she would've been here with him but I know these impressions are all false. Papa never made me feel as if I'm the cause behind his wife's and the pack's luna's death.

After her death, Papa treated me and brought me up in a loving manner. Some people think I am spoilt with all the love but deep down I know how to respect my father's efforts and sacrifices for me.

From the stories, both my parents were outstanding companions and were perfect for such massive responsibilities. They made sure that our pack remained protected from any sort of conflict or natural emergencies.

However, after the death of my mother, Papa wasn't the same anymore. He was deeply hurt; he used to go and cry his heart out to the same place where she took her last breath. He soon came to realize that he wasn't capable enough to carry out his Alpha-responsibilities alone so he passed the commitment to his younger brother, Uncle Elliot.

Papa started living his life as a retired man. Mother was a significant part of his life. He felt as if the light of his life has become dim. Papa left the Eastern castle and together, he and I live in a comfortable little home that I adore.

Fresh, windy cool and crispy air started whistling like an unnoticed ghost from the huge trees which brought me back to the earth as I recalled Papa calling me in for breakfast. I wiped the dirt that was on my hands with my clothes for which Papa would scold but few habits just don't seem to go away.