♔︎|𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

“𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞!”

“𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

IT'S BEEN a week. Seven days since I've last seen my mate. Slowly and steadily my health was depreciating and everyone including myself knew the reason but no one dared to say it on my face. I was the mate of the king of all Alphas, the God of all Alphas. So it was obvious the mate bond would be as strong as the King. I've heard nothing from the Royal's, nothing from the king. And due to the distance, I was getting affected.

"Bellamy, here you go. Drink some soup. You'll feel better, honey," Papa said as he brought a bowl of chicken corn soup and placed it on the bedside. He sat on my bed and looked at me with gloom.

"Papa, What do you have in mind? Speak to me, it's killing me to see you like this," I told him. Honestly, it was stinging me to see Papa in such a state. I knew I was the reason behind everyone's stress and behind my tension was someone that held so much vigor.

"Honey, after your mother's death, I was destroyed. I felt as if my world has been stolen away from me. But I felt alive when I held you in my arms for the very first time. I felt as if my world has been returned. And I know, that now, sooner or later, you'll have to leave. And it's hurting me that I won't be able to see you every day. Your absenteeism will be felt," Papa said as a tear rolled down his eyes and then the other.

"Papa, I don't even know if my mate will accept me or reject me," I said with a rustle. If my mate wanted to accept me I wouldn't be here lying like a sick patient waiting to get healed.

"I know, Belle. He will accept you, sooner or later he will have to," he said as he held my hand and caressed my forehead. Shortly after having a sentimental encounter with father, Sophia, Dominic and Valerie came. They brought flowers, chocolates, and gifts.

"Suprise," They all said synchronically and sat on each side of the bed.

"Not a surprise, since Papa already told me that you all are going to come," I said and chuckled at them as they looked at me in annoyance.

"Oh great," Dominic muttered under his breath and started digging into the heavenly goodness also known as chocolates.

"HEY! that's mine," I complained as I snatched my chocolate bar from his hands.

"Guys, let's be serious now. We all know what happened last week was not a joke and it wasn't something that you see every day. I am sorry Bellamy, I know you're hell-bent on evading this topic but we all know you should talk it through," Valerie said making a point which I didn't want to accept but I knew, she was right. Sophia and Dominic responded in unison.

"She's right, Belle. The more you avoid it, the more it's going to eat you up," Sophia said and sat closer to me.

"Yes, you're right. I know it's irresponsible of me to snub it as if everything is normal. But tell me guys, what am I suppose to say or do? I am not destined to a normal werewolf but to a King which isn't what you see every day. I am getting infected almost every day and the reason is the distance between myself and him. Heck, I don't even know if he's going to accept me to be his mate, after all, I am just a mediocre wolf," I said with a sigh and a hint of irritant.