♔︎|𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

AFTER THE ceremony, Vincent immediately ordered to serve the dishes. Even I was hungry. I didn't eat anything since morning because I had this uncertain feeling. I thought, that if I eat something I might puke. I didn't want to be a sick bride at my wedding now, would I? Everyone was coming to me and Vincent to congratulate us.

"Congratulations Luna Bellamy. I hope the two of you live an enchanted life," The luna of the North said as she handed a gift to me.

"Aw, you didn't have to sweat much. Thank you," I said with a smile. After thanking each and everyone, I made my way to my best friend who was looking at me wickedly and waiting for me to come to her.

"Goddess, I feel old. My child has grown up," She said as she fake wiped the nonexistent tears. I laughed at her actions.

"Sophia cut the drama, please," I said. I felt a stare on me so I started looking here and there until my eyes landed on his. My husband was staring at me openly. Beside him was Prince Hernandez who was talking to him but my mate ignored him. I chuckled at the sight of that.

"What is so funny?" Sophia inquired. I motioned towards her. She looked at the other side and I felt her body stiffened.

"What?" I whispered. She shook her head and turned her body towards me.

"Nothing, nothing. Let just click a picture. Come on," She said waving at the photographer to come and click our pictures. After having a mini photoshoot, I excused myself.

I went towards the water stand to quench my thirst. As I was about to bring the glass to my mouth someone patted my shoulders lightly.

"Congratulations, Queen." Luciano trailed with his words. I raised my eyebrow and gave a forced smile. I had to look like a gentle bride to my guests even if I didn't like them.

"Thanks, Luciano," I replied, and in returned he grinned widely at. I was confused at first and decided to ask him.

"Why are you smiling like that? Do you want to say something?" I asked him casually. He shook his head still smiling widely at me.

"Nothing, nothing Mrs. Dante, you'll see..." He replied. I nodded still confused. Ignoring his twisted words I went to the other side towards Papa.

"Papa." I gave him a side hug. He deeply chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"My little angel has grown up now. I remember when you were born. I can't forget how beautiful you looked in my arms while you sucked your thumb," He said. Papa was slowly becoming emotional.