♔︎|𝐓𝐞𝐧

“𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

“𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

THE INVITATION was sent to us yesterday and today was something I foresaw. I was all caught up in Sophia's room. Sophia dragged me towards her house even though I was sleeping.

She also threatened Dominic to tag Valerie along since she has now become a part of our little girl gang. I was already feeling bad for her; the poor girl would have to suffer her wrath too.

Goddess knows how many fashion designers have Sophia contacted. I was getting tortured in her room because first of all, I didn't like shopping, be it any kind of shopping. Second of all, I can't stay put in one place and I think staying in Sophia's room for about four to five hours has become my new record and last but not the least, Dominic isn't here so there's a high chance I might get insane.

After an hour and a half, Valerie had come too. I have already gotten my fingers crossed on this girl. Now with each passing minute, I was getting agitated. Valerie had already selected her dress- I looked at her with wide eyes and I couldn't help but admire her, she took only an hour and a half to select her dress while it was taking me ages to select mine. The reason why I hated shopping.

Valerie's dress was Emerald green which was stunning and as I visualized her in the dress, I knew this was the one for her. It was a high neck dress with netted sleeves and the dress flowed evenly down.

In my opinion, I was always against online shopping because sometimes the product you get isn't the one that you selected while seeing the picture.

But well since Sophia is the Alpha's daughter, she assured us that we'll get the perfect dresses. I didn't give her the idea to go and shop because as much I hate to say this, I'd rather wear a defaulted piece of clothing than go shop with Sophia.

I love Sophia, honestly, I'd give her my life if that's likely but when she switches onto her shopaholic look she becomes a completely different person. Sophia selected two dresses for herself, one was pure golden while the second one was blue. Both were beautiful but Sophia couldn't decide, and to be real, even Valerie and I had a hard time picking one.

The pure golden dress had a square neck cut, with full sleeves and the length was short from the front while the back was long. It was designed with beautiful diamonds that praised the dress.

On the other hand, the blue dress was body fitting from above the waist, and down below it was very flow-ey which was flawless looking as well. The sleeves were also fitted and it too, like Valerie's dress had a high neck. Personally, after checking each and everything, I loved the blue dress for Sophia.